Has anyone else ever noticed that when you open a bag of any Lay's chips, it smells like farts?
You have to smell it right when you open it but i swear it is exactly like farts.
Its like someone on the line farted in the bag right before they sealed it.

Thoughts?
Yes, it does reek of flatuence when you first crack em open, but damn are Lays tasty!
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
No, no, no. Dry-roasted peanuts is where it's at.

I swear those nuts are farting away in there until you open the bag.
I usually don't sniff my chips right after I open the bag...so, no. I have not noticed that before. That's pretty weird, though.
Quote by Kaeq
I usually don't sniff my chips right after I open the bag...so, no. I have not noticed that before. That's pretty weird, though.

Dude its like a rectal punch in the face when you crack it open.

But they are the best chips
Yah, they smell pretty weird.
Also, does anyone else love the smell right after you open a pack of ernie balls?
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I came in here expecting a practical joke of sorts.

*leaves*
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Ya know what I can't stand? The smell of corn chips. I had those on a flight and my lips tasted and smelled like the stuff. I almost puked. Not fun when air pressure is screwing with your stomach. Ever since, I hated corn chips.
Quote by CaMacKid
Ya know what I can't stand? The smell of corn chips. I had those on a flight and my lips tasted and smelled like the stuff. I almost puked. Not fun when air pressure is screwing with your stomach. Ever since, I hated corn chips.

Huh. I was in a die shop once, and got a bag of corn chips from the machine... then when I was about 3/4 way through the bag I took one, ate it, and for some reason instantly hated them from then on. I haven't eaten a corn chip since. And I LOVED the things before that... it just... changed.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.