Poll: Should I do it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I do it?
Yes
29 91%
No
3 9%
Voters: 32.
Since I have taken a liking to modding my guitar and pedals, I figure, when I get plenty of practice, I could mod other people's useless crap and turn them into awesome crap! Is this a terrible idea, or is this the greatest idea ever.

On a side-note: *punches every single mod on the sight*
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Go for it. Just don't **** up or you could potentially have some very angry metalheads on your ass.
Greatest idea ever? No.
Something that could make you some money? Yes.
Sending a dummy to my God.

I say go for it. Worst that happens you have to buy them a new pedal. What kind of mods are you looking into/done before?
Quote by Darksucker
If we're assuming you're good at it, then yes.

Ya, let's assume that.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by C1337us
I say go for it. Worst that happens you have to buy them a new pedal. What kind of mods are you looking into/done before?

I guess I'll start by practicing Keeley mods, then when I get more knowledgeable I will do whatever the customer requests or a better mod then Keeley. I will also paint the pedals/guitars. Of course, this is all down the road in probably a year or 2.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Mods are awesome. Me and a friend got paid $200 to put a killswitch and a new pickup in some tard's guitar, and he suggested our service to his friends. 'Twas epic. I've tried some basic pedal mods and stuff, most of them were awesome, especially the illeged "Randy Rhoades mod" I did on my amp and distortion pedal. I'd give the detes, but it's a trade secret.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Hell yeah dude, I'd let you mod my amp. I'm wanting EL34's instead of 6L6's right now :\
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by fret-less
Mods are awesome. Me and a friend got paid $200 to put a killswitch and a new pickup in some tard's guitar, and he suggested our service to his friends. 'Twas epic. I've tried some basic pedal mods and stuff, most of them were awesome, especially the illeged "Randy Rhoades mod" I did on my amp and distortion pedal. I'd give the detes, but it's a trade secret.

*Puts on disguise to try and steal the secret reci- errr mod, only to realize I could just buy one*
Also, doesn't it cost like $5 to put on a killswitch, and 50-150 to put on a pickup?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1