Hey im just alittle confused on a pedal order i have in mind and thought the best place to ask is the almighty UG! here's a picture of what i got so far

now im just alittle confused(as you can see by the line that connects to nothing). im trying to get the purple and green lines to be separate but i wanna be able to combine them if needed. So something like a A,b and A and B kinda switch then go to the line selector. Or if you guys have any other suggestions throw them at me. also any pedals that dont look right or i should look into dont hesitate to tell me.

Edit- i'v been told maybe an octa switch would work but im confused on how it works exactly
Equipment
Carlo Robelli SG (Circa 1970's?)
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Master Switch/PowerSuppy
Boss Equalizer
Last edited by Truteno-the spi at Aug 7, 2009,
im still trying to figure out the diagram but before i do one question: why 3 eq's?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Unless I've been using a Boss NS-2 the wrong way, I do believe the only pedals that are affected by the NS-2's noise reduction are those that go from the Send to the Return on the pedal.

In your pic none of them are going through it.
i think youre using the ABY switch wrong, its supposed to have one input go to two outputs, like if you were going to two different amps. you could get another line selector and put it in its place i suppose.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
well its a rough on where they all go, the green i couldn't figure out where it would go and 3 eq's cause they'd be sent to different things(and i own a ge-7 alrdy)

Quote by TK1
i think youre using the ABY switch wrong, its supposed to have one input go to two outputs, like if you were going to two different amps. you could get another line selector and put it in its place i suppose.

oooh ok, yeah im kinda new at all this (acoustic guitar for 8 years and electric guitar plus other stuff for only 2)
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
Last edited by Truteno-the spi at Aug 7, 2009,
Get rid of all of that and buy a Line 6 Spider Valve or Vetta. Problem solved.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
LOL you made me laugh at this cause its so damned confusing......
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I want to see this on a board. Youd have no room on stage to move around!?

But really, if thats what your looking for, go for it. Your patch cables are going cost as much as a guitar.

Get with a Guitar tech that does these kind of things, he/she may be the only one that can dicipher this puzzle.

Is there a prize at the end of this maze?
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by Sid McCall
Get rid of all of that and buy a Line 6 Spider Valve or Vetta. Problem solved.

why in gods name would i wanna get a spider valve? no thank you lol and yeah its confusing as hell i know haha
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
^ You are a fool!!!!!! The spider valve is a very decent (yet slightly overpriced) amp.

The Vetta however pwns. It's modelling is top notch and it gives you incredible incredible control over effects, even more so if you get yourself the FBV floorboard
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by nightraven
christ that's a mess. the carl martin octa switch is a good idea, except there are eight loops there and you only need three.

what you need is exactly this:

http://home.centurytel.net/flanneldrawers/3-loop-w-tuner-out-master-bypass.jpg

build it!

each of the three extra chains you have coming from various a/b/y boxes go into a separate true bypass loop, which you can activate by footswitch. then run the tuner from the tuner output so it's separate from the rest of the chain. then run the compressor BEFORE the whole loop strip and the volume pedal right at the end of everything (if you put it in front of all the effects it's just doing what your guitar's volume knob does. your noise suppressor i'd put at the end of the ehx metal muff chain since that'll be more noisy than the rest. your EQ pedals i'd put right at the end of each mini-chain (i.e. right before it all goes back into the 'return' jack).

then you need to find a very big pedalboard and lots of power supplies and velcro

lol thanks for the help man, im alittle confused on what you sent me tho, the website
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Equalizer
cool man thanks a lot
Equipment
Fender H.O.T. Amp