I have a song that i want to add a solo to. I think its in the key of G, There is a Capo on the second fret and the first three chords are Em7 G and Dsus4. So I think i Need a G Pentatonic Scale can anyone tell me the notes for that Scale?
e|-------------------------------------------------3---6--------------------------
B|----------------------------------------3---6----------------------------------
G|------------------------------3---5---------------------------------------------
D|---------------------3---5----------------------------------------------------
A|-----------3---5----------------------------------------------------------------
E|---3---6------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: it also works in any other position. i'd recommend you start learning notes on the fret board, it really helps. here's the same thing an octave higher (for soloing)

e|------------------------------------------------------------15---18--------------------------
B|-------------------------------------------------15---18----------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------15---17---------------------------------------------
D|-------------------------15---17----------------------------------------------------
A|--------------15---17----------------------------------------------------------------
E|---15---18------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by mashizz at Aug 8, 2009,
you could use c major or g major also. i think those might be better i dont see an A# in those chords. and idk how to tab on here so cant really help you out with that :/