The last time someone linked to the FES it resulted in a raid on their forums of sorts.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Are they like 300 years back?

Where's Copernicus when you need him?

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
What?

Oh, wait... you must be one of those pansies that thinks the earth is round...
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
How can you be so stupid as to ignore the searchbar?
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

They are seriously retarded...

How can I take a flight or sail around the world then? Where the hell is the end of the world?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

How can I take a flight or sail around the world then? Where the hell is the end of the world?

It is an ice wall, which is guarded by the military.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by TunerAddict

Where the hell is the end of the universe?
Quote by Kapps

The universe is curved in a 4th dimension.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by mental_zer0
...and that my lord is why i believe the earth to be banana-shaped.

Monty Python: King Arthur and the Quest for the Holy Grail. I demand a cookie.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by Kapps

Its incomprehendable.

That why I'm guessing the universe is like spherical or something...You can always keep going, you just might end up in some place you've been before though.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Its incomprehendable.

That why I'm guessing the universe is like spherical or something...You can always keep going, you just might end up in some place you've been before though.

You have obviously never seen a sphere before, unless of course you mean you would go up the curve of the sphere without notice.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
You have obviously never seen a sphere before, unless of course you mean you would go up the curve of the sphere without notice.

That was kinda what I was getting at...Its kind a weird. It'd be like every direction was spherical...I dunno, I can't even describe it. I guess my idea is that they always lead back to the start, like with a sphere. Eventually you'll go full circle no matter what direction you may go.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Wow I just went through their forums for a bit to see if this was real, and unless this is the largest, most organized trolling operation the internet has ever known, then people are capable of being far more retarded than I thought possible.....
Yes, people are that stupid. They are completely serious.

Also, the universe works like Pac Man. If you go far enough, you'll end up back at the same spot. Of course, it will have take you so long that the spot would not be recognizable, but that's not the point.

Quote by Master0fMuppets
Wow I just went through their forums for a bit to see if this was real, and unless this is the largest, most organized trolling operation the internet has ever known, then people are capable of being far more retarded than I thought possible.....

Have you ever heard of Young-Earth Creationists? They're just as bad, possibly worse.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Huh, and here I was thinking the earth was shaped like a turtle...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by SteveHouse
The last time someone linked to the FES it resulted in a raid on their forums of sorts.

Well it seems to be happenning currently. Another thing to brag to my UG/Real Life friend about for being here.

Social Lifes are for losers.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
The earth can't be a circle. A circle would require an infinite amount of lines with 0 points each to be made, otherwise it wouldn't be a circle by definition. Thus, the earth is not round.

I want to see their reasoning for this.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
dudes there was a chick in my class who thought you could go to the side of the earth, jump off, and fall into outer space.

needless to say it was a flame fest on the little pakistan midget
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by mental_zer0
...and that my lord is why i believe the earth to be banana-shaped.

this new learning intrigues me!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
OMG one of their arguments is "Then why is it that when you look out at the horizon, its flat?"

morons
"Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts." - site rules

......o rly?
Quote by zippidyduda
I think your post only served to strengthen their beliefs

They will dismiss it as the the uninformed ramblings of a moronic "sheep". That's how those people work.

+1. The only response is a mildly amused "this should be moved".

Don't keep posting your posts here to this thread, though, or it'll become a raid...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Guys it's fake. Maybe a couple people there think the world is flat, but the idea was made by scientists just to grind the gears of people like you

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=28843.0

Think some dimwitted plebian came up with that?

EDIT: They use obscure scientific phenomena to try to explain incredibly abstract things to prove the world is flat just for fun. Yes, they all have a weird sense of humor but I guess it's just what scientists do when they're bored.
Last edited by Timothym at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by zippidyduda
I think your post only served to strengthen their beliefs

They will dismiss it as the the uninformed ramblings of a moronic "sheep". That's how those people work.

Yeah, i guess so. i just had the urge to do it. but theirs not only scientific proof, its just common sense that the earth is round lol.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
sorry, but this will result in a forum raid, and users would act silly and troll around another forum which isn't appreciated.
Sent from my iPad.