I am looking into buying this rg1570. I have a couple of questions for you ibanez experts.

Can you tell that this is definitely a rg1570?
I don't have the serial number, can you give a possible year?
Is $500 a good price?

Looks legit. And also quite dirty in the headstock area
500 seems like a fair price. As for the year, its hard to tell without the serial number. The first 2 digits tell you the year. It should have an F before the numbers.
Last edited by littlephil at Aug 8, 2009,
Is that toggle switch an afterburner? A couple years ago they retailed for $750 I believe, so $500 isn't bad, though I wouldn't want the emgs in it.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Interesting how they got the EMG's to fit in since my RG1620X body won't take an EMG as the tabs are too wide on the pickup and won't go into the route.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Is that toggle switch an afterburner? A couple years ago they retailed for $750 I believe, so $500 isn't bad, though I wouldn't want the emgs in it.

I know its a 2007 or earlier. They were only $750? Now they cost like $1000. He had Kerry King EMGs put in professionally. Probably better off switching them to dimarzios.
yep it`s worth it, and when you get it put the trem springs back to the straight position, i can`t stand peeps who use the v formation on edge pro`s. if you don`t get a manual with it d/l at ibanez.com