Page 1 of 2
I may get banned for this, but I haven't had any others before this so I don't care. Based on his actions in The Pear thread I thought we should remember this brave soul for perhaps starting a revolution. That or slowing The Pit to a halt for a long while. I'm not going to seal my fate and post the pear, but anyone else who wants to can. I'm going to pray I won't be banned.
If you aren't warned yet, that might be all you get off with. Dunno.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

this is just stupid.

*reported*
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
RIP Larry
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I wonder if all the people on UG will decide to all post the pear and make countless threads posting the pear and spamming the **** out of the Pit.
Quote by Fender1424
I wonder if all the people on UG will decide to all post the pear and make countless threads posting the pear and spamming the **** out of the Pit.

Night of the Pear 2 my friend...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
now i know why pepole are fearing the revenge of the pear. luckly it's not as bad as night of the pear...you should just delete this thread though. your gonna get banned for starting everything stupid
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
...i hope you realize that quoting it is also a no no ^
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
It's finally over.
For those not in the know, LOLWUT=/=Funny
In fact, used like this, it fails.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Frusciante2323
ITs been closed...........

Twas fun while it lasted
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by cho0onger
It's finally over.
For those not in the know, LOLWUT=/=Funny
In fact, used like this, it fails.

you fail................
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
I only find the picture funny because when I see it I imagine a bunch of computer/forum nerd getting their panties in a twist over a stupid picture.

The picture represents how many people take this Forum as serious business, only to participate in "Most awkward Fap" and Llama threads.
Quote by dannyniceboy
Chrisnw22 just struck it dead on, and in doing so offended said people. lol wtg bro :-)

Night Of The Pear II - August 7th/8th 2009
http://
rip larry
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by Frusciante2323
you fail................

Here's a lolstack, good joke, Frusciante2323.
To the guy 2 posts above me, +1

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by texico11
You're all ****ing idiots for actually supporting this stupid spam. Expect harsh treatment if you encourage the lame threads that keep popping up. Report the thread, let it die, and stop feeding the moron who made the thread, otherwise you risk a warning and/or ban, it's in the rules.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by texico11
You're all ****ing idiots for actually supporting this stupid spam. Expect harsh treatment if you encourage the lame threads that keep popping up. Report the thread, let it die, and stop feeding the moron who made the thread, otherwise you risk a warning and/or ban, it's in the rules.

I think you're the first rational person we've heard from tonight. Besides cho0onger or whatever his name is. But relax, I bet half of the people posting are high as ****.
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
It was fun while it lasted...
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by texico11

Not trying to get banned or start **** but....it's a picture of a pear on a guitar forum.
I hardly think I'll be losing any sleep over not being able to post on this forum for a while.
Quote by dannyniceboy
Chrisnw22 just struck it dead on, and in doing so offended said people. lol wtg bro :-)

Night Of The Pear II - August 7th/8th 2009
http://
R.I.P larry, it was fun and you probably need a 21 gun salute but i dont know how...
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Oh, wow. You guys are cool and revolutionary. By posting a picture that annoys the mods and countless users just to spam. Great idea! You will go down in history as someone who just liked to irritate the people that keep this forum nice.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by bass-man9712
R.I.P larry, it was fun and you probably need a 21 gun salute but i dont know how...

Eugh, Green Day's kinda ruined the whole 21 gun thing for me at the moment...
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

Quote by ripjoestrummer
I think you're the first rational person we've heard from tonight. Besides cho0onger or whatever his name is. But relax, I bet half of the people posting are high as ****.

I really need to stop posting replies that consist of only smilies...

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by ripjoestrummer
Eugh, Green Day's kinda ruined the whole 21 gun thing for me at the moment...

lol he deserves something
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
bass man do you wanna make a group about tonight, cause i dont know how to.
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
Page 1 of 2