Observe The Pit before discussing and never post "Lol Wut?"

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
use the searchbar to search for previoiusly posted threads so you don't post the same topic or people will be all over your ass.
beware in the pit! u will get a lot more replies in the pit than anywhere else. but the pit is made up like 90% of 13-16 year old hard asses who will flame up at every little thing. when in the pit, be careful what you say. best advice, just observe the pit for awhile before saying anything. and always make sure u post in the right forum or ppl will b*tch for hours. just be careful and don't let idiots' comments get to ya!
METALLICA!!!
___________ ____________

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Sunburst
Ibanez V70CENT
LINE 6 Spider III 15
Peavey Bandit 112
Jim Dunlop, Dava, First Act Picks
never talk about metalcore bands in the metal forum. Even though it is technically metal.

Metal forum= Worst participants than pit

If it isn't death metal(which only the ****ty death metal bands are orgasmed over in the metal forum) then it doesn't belong. Of course old school metal is allowed to.

That's all i can give you
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"
Last edited by Rain_In_Blood at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by natewhoskate
hey im new to ug need some tips and stuff..
Tips? Okay...

1 - Introductions go here: First post? Want to introduce yourself and say hi? Come on in!

2 - Read this: Important: New Members FAQ Great info for getting started.

3 - Read the announcements and all stickied threads in any UG forum you visit before posting. Some forums have special rules and procedures.

4 - Generalized rules for UG are in an announcement in The Pit.

5 - Lurk at first. Join conversations after you've learned more about how the forums work.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.