Yes, I searchbarred, and it came to my attention that there's a gaming thread, an anime thread, a Star Wars thread, a Zelda thread, a book thread, but there's no movies thread.

So, starting off, how amazing was Gran Torino?
actually, there are about 15 movie threads.

and gran torino was pretty decent.
Sent from my iPad.
It was the best movie with a racist character.

Seriously though, Clint Eastwood is the only actor I know who never fails.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Gran Torino was one big racist joke. That said, I quite enjoyed it. I didn't think the ending was sad though, I thought it was completely predictable and would've been better had Clint just shot up the neighbourhood.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by The Contagen
Yes, I searchbarred, and it came to my attention that there's a gaming thread, an anime thread, a Star Wars thread, a Zelda thread, a book thread, but there's no movies thread.

So, starting off, how amazing was Gran Torino?

Pretty damn good.
It was awesome. On that note, how super-fantastic were the zombies in From Dusk Till Dawn?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by Colgate Total
Gran Torino was one big racist joke. That said, I quite enjoyed it. I didn't think the ending was sad though, I thought it was completely predictable and would've been better had Clint just shot up the neighbourhood.

But that would have then made it a Dirty Harry movie
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by MushroomBomb
It was awesome. On that note, how super-fantastic were the zombies in From Dusk Till Dawn?

Ugliest vampires ever.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Gran torino was pretty good. I liked it a lot.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Gran Torino is currently one of my favorite movies. it is EPIC. the Ford Gran Torino is also one of my favorite cars.
I saw The Fountain today...amazing movie in my opinion
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
gran torino sucked. the outlaw josey wales turned into a pussy, and don't even get me started on the way it brings out the inner-racist in stupid white people.
Quote by NGD1313
and don't even get me started on the way it brings out the inner-racist in stupid white people.

dude, the fact that Walt overcomes his racism and protects the Hmong family next door is a HUGE part of the movie. you've clearly missed the point of the movie.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
dude, the fact that Walt overcomes his racism and protects the Hmong family next door is a HUGE part of the movie. you've clearly missed the point of the movie.

dude, i didn't say the movie or its message was racist, i said it brings out the inner-racist in its viewers. you've clearly missed the point of my post.
Quote by NGD1313
dude, i didn't say the movie or its message was racist, i said it brings out the inner-racist in its viewers. you've clearly missed the point of my post.

how do you figure it brings out racism in people? that's the same as saying metal music makes people burn down churches. the people who act racist after watching Gran Torino were ALREADY racist.
I just saw Funny People recently, and it was great.

I now want to see GI Joe and The Perfect Getaway ( I think thats the name )

I just recently saw a preview for a movie called Zombiland, it looks awesome.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Quote by xBrando

I now want to see GI Joe .

+ everything.

that movie looks INSANELY bad ass. the sound of that Bentley in the trailer gives me instant boners.
Quote by The Contagen
District 9 anyone?

It's the only movie out atm that I have any interest in.
Quote by The Contagen
It's looking incredible, and early reviews have loved it.

Peter Jackson can't make a bad movie. everything he touches turns to gold.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Peter Jackson can't make a bad movie. everything he touches turns to gold.

Gold like.....rings?

Me wants it.....

Last edited by The Contagen at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by The Contagen
Gold like.....rings?

Me wants it.....

ahhh broken link. im pretty sure what it is though so ill give you a +1 anyways.
I'm looking forward to GI Joe as well.

In fact, I'm seeing it in the morning
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
speaking of LOTR and Peter Jackson, i just saw Bad Taste on public tv 30 mins ago. high.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092610/

but u no what else seemed toally stonerific but wasnt. FUNNY PEOPLE. I WANT MY 8 DOLLARS BACK NOW!!!! ok, who reps a movie that has Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, and all his little buddies, and shows all the funny parts in the comercials and then has no funny parts after that. seriously, that movie was the biggest downer ever. when it was funny, it was hilarious, but it was like 80% drama and 20% comic relief. however the comedy relief had nothing to do with the movie, it was random. i like Pineapple Express, Knocked Up, Observe and Report, Superbad, 40 yr old Vrgin, etc.

but this crap was like Spanlish meets Knocked Up meets Adam Sandler crap meets a bunch of other crap, then crapped into a ****ing crap ball, then filmed by Judd Apatow.
Best movie I have seen this year...

Crank: High Voltage...Bloody mental.

Also enjoyed The Hangover, The Wrestler, Bronson and Gran Torino. Seen Terminator Salvation, The Watchmen and X:Men-Wolverine, these were all watchable but nothing special and I wouldn't bother watching them again. The worst movie I saw was Transformers, pure wank.