Basically I need some help knowing how to set up my pedal board in the right order..

I'm running a Peavey Triple XXX if that matters for anything..

Here are my pedals -

Boss Super Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Boss Metal Core (probably won't be in the loop but still need to know its positioning just in case)
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah pedal

I just need to know like.. in which order I need to wire them.. I know it makes a difference on sound and no one I know knows.

Also, what exactly is an effects loop for? Just outta curiousity
"We programmed in death...A thousand needles lie here to inject their lies."
Id do

Guitar-Wah-Metal Zone (if needed)-Amp-Chorus-Reverb-Speaker

Just my opinion. Play around with the order and see what you like best. Its just a matter of experimenting.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Chorus, then Reverb in the effects loop, which is for modulation effects which sound better after the gain and whatnot is added. Reverb sounds awful when placed before distortion (unless you're into weird noise rock stuff).

Wah then Metalcore then Amp input for your direct line. Simple enough, wah generally sounds better before the distortion, but that's personal preference.

Actually, ALL of this is personal preference, you should try every possible combination, although I think you'll find the order I've provided to be the best, and everyone else will most likely agree with me to some extent.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Experiment with the order. The standard way to do it would be:

Wah > Metalcore > Chorus > Reverb

But you may prefer something different, as I said, experiment.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Okay, now I have another question about the effects loop..

Do I have to run the pedals into the effects loop and then into the cab with a seperate cord? Or does it automatically put it all through the cab when I run it into the head?
Well the fx loop should have a send and return. You then have to buy a speaker cable to connect the amp and cab.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Okay thanks friends! Sorry I had to ask such a stupid question. My amp is in our practice space 14 miles away so I couldn't exactly look at the back of it! xD Hahaha