Page 1 of 2
If someone were to get sent to the FOTB (like the brave people fighting for the pear, whats the point? Wouldn't they just end up spamming there anyway? I'm just curious because being the law abiding pitmonkey that i am, i have never been banned.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
you can't post in other peoples threads, and im quite sure if you attempted to spam it you would be put down pretty quickly
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I've been there....twice

I'm pretty sure if you spam fotb they just completely delete your account altogether.
You get shushed, so basically you can't post if they decide they don't want you to. The mods being they of course.

Also, the people fighting for the pear aren't brave in any sense of the word.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by TOMMYB22
If someone were to get sent to the FOTB (like the brave people fighting for the pear) , whats the point? Wouldn't they just end up spamming there anyway? I'm just curious because being the law abiding pitmonkey that i am, i have never been banned.

There you are.
Don't call the people 'fighting for the pear' brave. They are stupid. The pear was banned for a reason.

The FotB is there so bannees can explain themselves to mods and/or challenge their ban.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
they then get shushed, meaning they are banned from the fotb to. and the idiots posting the pear are not brave... they are tossers.

the fotb's purpose is for people who have been unjustly banned. they may plead there case there, and can get unbanned if it truly wasn't deserved.

EDIT: DO YOU SEE WHAT ****ING HAPPENS WHEN YOU MENTION IT?
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by TOMMYB22
If someone were to get sent to the FOTB (like the brave people fighting for the pear, whats the point? Wouldn't they just end up spamming there anyway? I'm just curious because being the law abiding pitmonkey that i am, i have never been banned.

Umm... That made NO SENSE at all.

EDIT:
Quote by Guitarfreak777
There you are.

OOOOOOOOOH I get it now.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Aug 8, 2009,
Fighting for the pear? It's called spamming.
ಠ_ಠ

Notice how I have not quoted anyone, you could be the first! Make me lol!

198th person with a llama in a sig!

I unfortunately witnessed The Night of The Pear II
Quote by FlyingPirahna
I didn't know such a thing existed. I bet you're just trolling to get people banned.

Quote by isildurs_bane
Don't call the people 'fighting for the pear' brave. They are stupid.

Says the guy with a Heaven's Gate (or whatever her name was) avatar.
Alright then, questions been answered so.......................................

Wanna play Scrabble or something?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Dude, I blow at scrabble. Let's play Jenga!
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by Alex Vik

You will be recieving a heated PM from me, and you will not be recieving the n00dz that I have been generously providing others.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by Alex Vik

at you too. The difference between a stupid pear meant for spam and boobs is quite great.
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
Quote by afromonkeyR0X
Fighting for the pear? It's called spamming.

The Larry dude was legit. All others were just spamming, but the Larry guy was just showing jackwhite what it was. Then he proceeded to do all he could to piss off the mods.
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by ripjoestrummer
Dude, I blow at scrabble. Let's play Jenga!

Ok we need to make a compromise. I suggest a Jedi battle.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by ripjoestrummer
The Larry dude was legit. All others were just spamming, but the Larry guy was just showing jackwhite what it was. Then he proceeded to do all he could to piss off the mods.

That sounds like a tool to me.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Last edited by Born_to_shred at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by cho0onger

You will be recieving a heated PM from me, and you will not be recieving the n00dz that I have been generously providing others.

I watched the thread myself, so I already saw the crappy nudes. None of the girls were all that great looking.
You can get banned from FOTB. It's just a place to appeal for a ban lifting in case you were wrongly accused. Some bans are for fun though, I have been banned for fun by a drunken mod not mentioning any names, but it does start with X :XD
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by TOMMYB22
Ok we need to make a compromise. I suggest a Jedi battle.

Alright. Let's draw sabers then. I want a nice long yellow one.
On a side note, I'm extremely tired and hungry. I was trolling the nightmare thread and spent the last hour or so reading that damn cave story. I hate the pit sometimes.
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

Quote by Born_to_shred
That's sounds like a tool to me.

well he was already ****ed and for whatever reason didn't want to delete his post. i don't even care anymore, this subject is really old. And I really want to play jenga. How about jenga with scrabble tiles? or those bench things
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

Quote by Alex Vik
I watched the thread myself, so I already saw the crappy nudes. None of the girls were all that great looking.

That isn't the point.

To isildurs bane: heaven's gate High Five!

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
That isn't the point.

I love you bro
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

Quote by ripjoestrummer
Alright. Let's draw sabers then. I want a nice long yellow one.
On a side note, I'm extremely tired and hungry. I was trolling the nightmare thread and spent the last hour or so reading that damn cave story. I hate the pit sometimes.

alright sir, i call Yoda.

EN GARDE!!!
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by TOMMYB22
alright sir, i call Yoda.

EN GARDE!!!

Long and yellow vs short and green. I don't believe you stand a chance my good sir. Jenga it is. or seriously, Jenga with scrabble tiles. It could work
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

LOL UR SOOO KOOL
*reported*
EDIT: What the f*ck just happened? I like saw a pear for a second, reported it, and I'm back here? Sorry about that guys

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
LOL UR SOOO KOOL
*reported*
EDIT: What the f*ck just happened? I like saw a pear for a second, reported it, and I'm back here? Sorry about that guys

Who me? That's not cool. I confess my undying love to you and I got rejected...
Actually I doubt that you just reported me but whatever.
i'm tired. nighty night people
edit: oh, that makes a lot more sense. I still love you man. Take that as you may
Quote by Sooopo

8/7/09

Last edited by ripjoestrummer at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by ripjoestrummer
Who me? That's not cool. I confess my undying love to you and I got rejected...
Actually I doubt that you just reported me but whatever.
i'm tired. nighty night people

No, read my edit. I'm genuinely confused here. Seriously, did a hacker just attack my computer or something?

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
No, read my edit. I'm genuinely confused here. Seriously, did a hacker just attack my computer or something?

Have you been in the nightmare inducement thread for long???
Protip: It's how the mods get their shits and giggles in their lives.

Unless you're one of those people who regularly kiss ass, you won't argue your way out of a ban, no matter how good your argument is, or how bad their argument is.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by ripjoestrummer
Long and yellow vs short and green. I don't believe you stand a chance my good sir. Jenga it is. or seriously, Jenga with scrabble tiles. It could work

I warn you, the force is with me.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by luv090909

Have you been in the nightmare inducement thread for long???

Dude... IT was you who posted the pear! What the FUCK?????

I think somebody gave me LSD while I was asleep this morning, and it's only now taking effect. What the hell is going on? I'm seriously not spamming here, this is like an epic mind****!

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Quote by cho0onger
LOL UR SOOO KOOL
*reported*
Probably a "clever" dude tryna be cute by posting the pear then deleting the post. If an sMod checks this thread, that guy will be busted.

Quote by cho0onger
That isn't the point.

be sure toss up a five for your buddy Cameron SaintsofNowhere, in case he's lurking.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Probably a "clever" dude tryna be cute by posting the pear then deleting the post. If an sMod checks this thread, that guy will be busted.

be sure toss up a five for your buddy Cameron SaintsofNowhere, in case he's lurking.

He's unbanned. I think...

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Nah, I don't think he is.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Nah, I don't think he is.

Why was Saints banned in the first place?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992
Why was Saints banned in the first place?

Refer to the links in my sig. One of them is a Zombie, though, so watch out!

Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by OneHappyCamper
Page 1 of 2