Does anyone know how to end it? I have a massive report that i need to do thats around 2000-3000 words and i've only done like 160. I really need to work on it but even if i leave the pit for now i just never find the motivation even though i realise that its important and i'll be screwed if i dont. Also i should say that this happens with pretty much every project i've done, whether i get **** or awesome marks i almost always end up doing it last minute.

Any tips to get motivation? It's like even when i have nothing else to do, i still can't bring myself to do the work.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Uhh no, work sucks.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Just remember...

Procrastination is like masturbation.

It seems like a good idea at the time, but in the end, you are just fucking yourself
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
If you need advice from random teenagers around the world on how to get yourself motivated, doing an essay is the least of your problems.
Check out my band Disturbed
i realise that its important and i'll be screwed

Just keep repeating this over and over and over again.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Just imagine that if you don't do it a crazy AIDS infested hobo will burst through your window and make sweet love to you with a gardening implement.I use this scenario whenever I have something I don't want to do and need motivation,it really works wonders.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

what is the report about?

maybe we can help you brainstorm ideas.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
well you've got over 100 words in your thread post TS, put them in your report
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Really the only way to not screw yourself over is to do it little by little over the amount of time you have to finish it. I had to learn this the hard way when I got to college cuz I had huge ass papers to write and programming assignments I had to do, so doing it bit by bit was the only way to stay sane and focused. Then by the time it's due, you'll have a lot done and you won't feel that behind. That's the theory anyways. It's still up to you to actually do it.
^ yeah, i pretty much need to do the bulk of it today.

I just switched off all the TV's in my house so now the Friends marathon is no longer a distraction. I think i may be able to do it. Wish me luck pit, either that or mercy at the hand of my commerce teacher who will rape me on epic proportions if i don't get this done.

EDIT: I'm in Australia, my holidays just finished 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, i'm making a business idea and report, what would be a good name?

It's like a cafe/restaurant but will also offer delivery and catering. Ats the moment its "Cafe Eccelente: Cafe, Catering and Delivery" but i think that the name could be better because i just made it up in like 3 seconds. Any suggestions?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Last edited by TOMMYB22 at Aug 8, 2009,
"around 2000 - 3000 words"

who has a 1000 word gap in the word count?

as if 2000 words is very much, anyway...

what's the topic?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
read edit
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
Quote by kxy1992

It seems like a good idea at the time, but in the end, you are just fucking yourself
I have no idea where you got that... but it is so... true.. I ...... must....... sig it.
Balls.
Start writing a little bit.
Come back when you're done.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
just thinkin to yourself your going to write 300 words, then you will get into the flow of it and do maybe 1000.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
just thinkin to yourself your going to write 300 words, then you will get into the flow of it and do maybe 1000.

That could work.
Just don't think of it as a bad thing. Imagine that you are looking forward to doing the best job you possibly can.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I procrastinate a lot, I had summer school work 15 credits since I'm home schooled I didn't have to go to a school and do summer school, they just gave me 15 packets and told me to turn them in. Everyday of the Summer I was like, I'll do it tomorrow. The work was supposed to be turned in Monday... Guess where its at? My desk. Not even my name written on the packet... I got lucky though cause the teacher that reports my work went to be a principal and a middle school. But I was kicked out of home school program and have to re-enroll. Cool.
Quote by Iriathz
That could work.
Just don't think of it as a bad thing. Imagine that you are looking forward to doing the best job you possibly can.

This. I was so chuffed when I finished my History Personal Study. You set yourself a question, approved by the exam board and write a 3600 word essay on it. Takes a year in all with planning, reading etc. feels so good knowing how hard you worked. Go for it TS, you can do it brah.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
339 words, i'm over 1 10th of my project.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
I was procrastinating going to bed, but I'm going now

night UG
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by kxy1992
Just remember...

turn OFF your computer and modem.
disconnect the phone.
turn off your MOBILE phone.

get a pen and paper, sit at a table NOT in your room and start writing.
I'd tell you how to get over procrastination, but I cant be bothered.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by TOMMYB22
^ yeah, i pretty much need to do the bulk of it today.

I just switched off all the TV's in my house so now the Friends marathon is no longer a distraction. I think i may be able to do it. Wish me luck pit, either that or mercy at the hand of my commerce teacher who will rape me on epic proportions if i don't get this done.

EDIT: I'm in Australia, my holidays just finished 2 weeks ago.

Anyway, i'm making a business idea and report, what would be a good name?

It's like a cafe/restaurant but will also offer delivery and catering. Ats the moment its "Cafe Eccelente: Cafe, Catering and Delivery" but i think that the name could be better because i just made it up in like 3 seconds. Any suggestions?

C'mon, no one's gonna pick on this?!?! I'm disappointed.
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by rmr024
I have no idea where you got that... but it is so... true.. I ...... must....... sig it.

I said that once and its already sigged. Theres like 3 people with that sig now.

Ts-do you have siblings?-pay them to do it.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir