Page 1 of 2
Top of the morning UG. Just wondering at what age (if at all) you got your first tattoo. I'm 16 and got mine 2 months ago. Got the second one designed and ready to go for next month. DISCUSS.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
My friend is a tattoo artist and wanted me to be one of his first customers. I promptly told him to GTFO despite being at his house.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
23. I'm 21 right now.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Never, I'm not ruining my body
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
5 and i don't feel like i'm ruining my body but more so tellling everyone but more importantly myself of the different things that life has not only offered me but what life has taken from me. so to those that don't like tattoos thats you guys and to those that get it for the sake of tryin' to hook up with a suicide girl (mega fkin' hot btw) don't need to give anyone your opinion in such a thread.

what i am interested in however, what did the rest of our fellow UG-ers got? pics?

i have a heart on my right forearm and a zombie heart on my left forearm, along with two gothic crosses on my chest facing inward and finally my signature a rocketship on my middle finger. next thing on the list is a bullseye on my solar-plexus
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Quote by Hart_Attack

i have a heart on my right forearm and a zombie heart on my left forearm, along with two gothic crosses on my chest facing inward and finally my signature a rocketship on my middle finger.

Your signature's a rocketship?! Cool!

I am 15, and I do not have a tattoo.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Iriathz
Your signature's a rocketship?! Cool!

I am 15, and I do not have a tattoo.

yeah i go by my stage name, "deadhand Rocketfinger"

but don't worry dude, you'll get one if you ever decide to get one, just uhh... make sure you want it
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
I know a guy who got a tattoo on his shoulder at 15 and by the time he was 22 it was on his neck, and all stretched and warped. Therefore I am waiting till my body stops growing before getting one.

But I do have drawings of the tatts I want
...In my opinion.
I plan on getting some on my 18 birthday. First thing, wake up eat, play some guitar, go to tattoo shop, come home, and then promptly get yelled at by my parents.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
It will probably be when i'm 17/18

i think most 16 year olds get a generic tribal band around their arm so i'll wait thanks.
Quote by lordofthefood1
Never, I'm not ruining my body

+1

You don't put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes Benz.
signature
Quote by DieGarbageMan
It will probably be when i'm 17/18

i think most 16 year olds get a generic tribal band around their arm so i'll wait thanks.

I'd wait till you are of legal age. The only places worth getting tattooed at are the ones that care enough about their licence and therefore won't tattoo underage kids.
I'm getting one on and for my 18th birthday, but I have been doodling with the actual design for months now, so overall I'm pretty happy with it
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'd wait till you are of legal age. The only places worth getting tattooed at are the ones that care enough about their licence and therefore won't tattoo underage kids.

This.
Tattooing minors is hugely irresponsible.
Getting my first one on Tuesday.
I'm 20
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Aye. If someone truly cares for their tattooing art, they won't do something to jeopardise that.

Any time I've seen a tattoo that someone got at 14/15, it looks horrible. Probably a combination of cheap, money-hungry "artists" and poor teenage decision making.
ha, im 18 and still seem to be constantly growing, so i'll bay it off till im 19 to be sure it doesent warp, and im starting off with some swallows on my chest, then some nautical art on my right arm.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by kriss08
My friend whos 12 has like 3 tatts

your friend's a twat.

As foe me, once I'm of age and I'm 100% I've stopped growing, I have some ideas I might get done. Main problem for me is that I have some ehh.....issues...with needles
My name is Danny. Call me that.
If I was to get a tattoo right now, i'd probably have to find somewhere else to live haha.

But I have had ago at tattooing people before which was quite a fun experience.
I want this. Not sure where, don't really mind.

प्रतीत्यसमुत्पाद

It's a reminder of my visit to India, and the poverty I saw there, and the capitalist cunts who sit in their houses smoking crack and wearing loads of jewellery, while there are kids sleeping on the street outside. It means 'dependant origination', karma and determinism, and it's something I'm very interested in. I originally wanted it in Chinese, but Sanskrit is more relevant to the idea and to the place I visited.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Don't have any, won't get any either.
I'm loath to make any medically unnecessary alterations to my body that would cost thousands of pounds to put back to 'normal', should I decide I don't like it anymore.
I'm getting my first one in 4 days. I'm 20. My parents are not happy, but they're not going to stop me.
Quote by DieDieDie
Any time I've seen a tattoo that someone got at 14/15, it looks horrible. Probably a combination of cheap, money-hungry "artists" and poor teenage decision making.

even mine =[
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I got my first not so long ago. I'm 21. I thought alot about what I would have on my arm. I'm very satisfied with it. People who get tattoos at young ages or get them in a hurry will regret it at some point.

Lol alot of people have told me that after getting a tattoo, they become hooked on them and have to get more. I just didn't feel that "hook"? O_o.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by rabidguitarist
I want this. Not sure where, don't really mind.

प्रतीत्यसमुत्पाद

It's a reminder of my visit to India, and the poverty I saw there, and the capitalist cunts who sit in their houses smoking crack and wearing loads of jewellery, while there are kids sleeping on the street outside. It means 'dependant origination', karma and determinism, and it's something I'm very interested in. I originally wanted it in Chinese, but Sanskrit is more relevant to the idea and to the place I visited.

when I visited my family in the philippines, rabid. I also saw some serious poverty there. Incredibly saddening when you come from a wealthy country. I also lived in the poor ghetto for a month. It's a wake up call really, I had to get used to how they lived. But then I noticed what they also called the filipino spirit there. They all were incredibly happy, kids playing basketball at every corner on hoops they made out of nothing and playing in bare feet and such. They live life differently and are require less to be happy. Was pretty sweet tbh once I had stayed there for like a week or two.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
when I visited my family in the philippines, rabid. I also saw some serious poverty there. Incredibly saddening when you come from a wealthy country. I also lived in the poor ghetto for a month. It's a wake up call really, I had to get used to how they lived. But then I noticed what they also called the filipino spirit there. They all were incredibly happy, kids playing basketball at every corner on hoops they made out of nothing and playing in bare feet and such. They live life differently and are require less to be happy. Was pretty sweet tbh once I had stayed there for like a week or two.

Same here man, I did the exact same thing. I even went to school with them for a couple weeks, for the experience. And yes, the Filipino spirit truly is amazing. They don't need all the extra glitter and gold to love life.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
0. If I would ever even consider getting a tattoo, I would only have a very skilled artist do it.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
If i ever got a tattoo it would say RIP Dimebag Darrell and than have his picture under that.
Page 1 of 2