hey guys.. i have been looking at getting a 212 cab, because my mate is going to sell me his blackstar ht 5 head for a good price.. but ill need a cab before i can use it.. so any suggestions? (BTW i have no idea about cabs as i have always had combos :P)
thanks
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
Orange 2x12
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
Orange 2x12

+1

Really the Oranges are nice. They have V30 speakers which are awesome when used with a Blackstar HT-5. I tried one in the shop when I bought my HT-5, so I can speak from experience.

And as a bonus you get a nice orange tolex.
Quote by bucketmark
Orange 2x12

+1
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
Orange 2x12, ENGL 2x12 if you have the cash
Framus 2x12, Avatar 2x12 on a budget

Grab V30 speakers.

The ENGL one is sex in a box.
WTLTL 2011
avatar closed back with one eminence governor and one eminence wizard
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
if you really don't know much about cabinets, when you get your head, fyi i'm pretty sure it's not good to turn it on if it's not hooked up to a cab yet.

i think i heard that somewhere here. >.< Lol

amiright?
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
if you really don't know much about cabinets, when you get your head, fyi i'm pretty sure it's not good to turn it on if it's not hooked up to a cab yet.

i think i heard that somewhere here. >.< Lol

amiright?
You are. The head needs a load on it while running and you can't do that without a cab.

That being said, why would you turn the amp on when you've got nothing to play it through?
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...