Im off for a BBQ with my mates later, and im just wondering, is there an age you have to be to buy a disposable one? in the UK like. Cheers
I don't think there is an age limit for that,but buying lighters and stuff might be.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I bought one at 14 from ASDA.

So probably not, as I'm 17 now and still don't look more than about 15.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

well the only thing you can do is go and try and buy and see what happens
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by _-Joey-_
No age limit, as far as I'm aware, about two years ago when me & my mates were 14, we bought two using only 2 pence coins

Rofl win.

That annoys the hell out of me when people give me pennies at work. Mainly because everything ends in a 5 or 0, price wise :P
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
They cause minimal damage so i doubt it, as long as the workers don't give a fuck about their lives they won't care.
I'm in the States and have no idea what a disposable one could be. Every comment just adds another clue, summing up to a giant question mark so far.
Is it like a firecracker or something?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Disposable BBQ... what do you think they are?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by jthm_guitarist
I'm in the States and have no idea what a disposable one could be. Every comment just adds another clue, summing up to a giant question mark so far.

It's just a small BBQ... That you dispose of afterwards!
Quote by jthm_guitarist

+1

I'm in Aus and not sure what anyone is talking about.

EDIT: Dispoable BBQ? What cheap ass wouldn't just buy a REAL BBQ? Or one of those camping stoves. Someone link one of these 'disposable BBQs'. We aussies take pride in our BBQs. We Don't buy them just to be Disposed of afterwards..

EDIT2: They just look like trays. Is there a specific age to buy a pan? NO. I don't think there will be a specific age to buy a disposable BBQ.
Last edited by mdwallin at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by jthm_guitarist

A disposable BBQ is like a miniature BBQ/grill used for outdoor cooking, that is thrown away afterwards. Great for BBQs in places like the beach or camping.

TS, man up go to the shop and find out lol.

Good for about 2-3 rounds of meat I'd say, after that the stuff won't cook inside.