what did you use for drums

They sound very natural. Now of course they may be real, but just wodnering, because I don't use real drums, I use addictive drums.

Actually, Im pretty sure those are riffworks drums, I use that to record my guitar. If it is, you should try making the drum files yourself instead of loops, it gets you more control of the song and makes the transitions and such better.

Now to the song.

workhouse sounds good, I think it would sound a lot better if it had vocals. the lead at like 2:10 sounds really good. The tempo change at 2:40 was pretty good. The chugging guitar sounds really good there. And when the lead comes in, it sounds great. The song dosn't sound very structured though. When the chorusy riff comes back at like 4:35 it sounds good and a little more structured with repeated parts. The song was pretty good, 8/10. Some parts had bad transitions and stuff though, but it sounded good.

The drums are a little overpowering on the beginning of Fxxc it. its making the track have to be "limited". In riffworks(which by the drums, Im pretty sure your using), if somethings too loud, it will limit the sound at that part making it sound softer, but it comes up really unnatural, so I generally just take the volume down some. You can tell if riffworks has to"limit", by looking at the volume levels at the top, if the red circle brightens, it is limiting, which usually sounds bad.

The song Fxxc it is really good though. The riffs all sound very good. I like the heavy riff at 2:25. It sounds cool. This song is screaming for a solo, lol. I love the tone at 3:45 for the lead. And the lead itself.
Quote by 1crazyboy7
what did you use for drums

They sound very natural. Now of course they may be real, but just wodnering, because I don't use real drums, I use addictive drums.

Actually, Im pretty sure those are riffworks drums, I use that to record my guitar. If it is, you should try making the drum files yourself instead of loops, it gets you more control of the song and makes the transitions and such better.

Now to the song.

workhouse sounds good, I think it would sound a lot better if it had vocals. the lead at like 2:10 sounds really good. The tempo change at 2:40 was pretty good. The chugging guitar sounds really good there. And when the lead comes in, it sounds great. The song dosn't sound very structured though. When the chorusy riff comes back at like 4:35 it sounds good and a little more structured with repeated parts. The song was pretty good, 8/10. Some parts had bad transitions and stuff though, but it sounded good.

The drums are a little overpowering on the beginning of Fxxc it. its making the track have to be "limited". In riffworks(which by the drums, Im pretty sure your using), if somethings too loud, it will limit the sound at that part making it sound softer, but it comes up really unnatural, so I generally just take the volume down some. You can tell if riffworks has to"limit", by looking at the volume levels at the top, if the red circle brightens, it is limiting, which usually sounds bad.

The song Fxxc it is really good though. The riffs all sound very good. I like the heavy riff at 2:25. It sounds cool. This song is screaming for a solo, lol. I love the tone at 3:45 for the lead. And the lead itself.

true riffworks has limits thats why i moved on to reaper and vsts i use dfh now for my drums.
this album is half and half some riffworks some loops from other sources and dfh.
riffworks limited me to a certain file size, loops limited me to what i had knocking around, GP5 and dfh i can pretty much write what i need.
I really like free fall! your solos are much better than mine lol we should collab some time!
thanks for checking my stuff out!
Quote by DanteJayG
I really like free fall! your solos are much better than mine lol we should collab some time!
thanks for checking my stuff out!

yeah anytime pm me
Pretty damn cool man. Your definitely Metallica influence. I don't like the fact that the drums sound overwhelmed from everything else. I'd slap some mids on it. And I see you used drum loops, it works very well with most of the riffs. I personally like to put it in myself, cause like the guy above me said it will definitely help the songs out. Other than, awesome work. The best one I could pick out is Price for Peace
Check out mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179068
Quote by v2a2n2g2
Pretty damn cool man. Your definitely Metallica influence. I don't like the fact that the drums sound overwhelmed from everything else. I'd slap some mids on it. And I see you used drum loops, it works very well with most of the riffs. I personally like to put it in myself, cause like the guy above me said it will definitely help the songs out. Other than, awesome work. The best one I could pick out is Price for Peace
Check out mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179068

yeah i did use loops for a while but i moved on to a durm programme which works loads better.
i've never sorted a good mixing skill i need to work on it.
Massacre of Lies -
Really good overall first impression!
Great intro with the piano, though the guitar is a tad loud imho and the piano kinda drowns..
Good some great lead-stuff going with and without the wah(I hear a lot of Hammett-wah-wanking in your playing ), Im loving the diversity of it.
Simple but effective drums - I agree with a former poster in that they are a tad overwhelming
Nice progression through the whole thing and a good ending!

*thumbs up*
so I checked out a bunch of the songs.Lots of good riffs.The way you have the drums in the mix makes it sound like a live performance.

I really liked Biological but the ending didn't quite work for me.

Get a singer though man and do it up.that would sound great.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!