Hi Pit, I saw this rollin' today, and I think it's a rather good idea.

Link.

Basically, it's a petition to make it illegal for printer cartridge manufacturers to make cartridges that are designed to be difficult/impossible to refill (hence fucking over our wallets and our environment since it's cheaper to buy a new printer than new cartridges). Sign plz?

The slogan 'Buy an inkjet cartridge and get a free printer' is not far from the truth. The reason is that manufacturers employ increasingly sophisticated techniques to ensure that only their highly overpriced replacement cartridges can be used in their printers. The result is that hundreds of thousands of servicable printers are scrapped every year in the UK because it is more economic to buy a new printer than replacement cartridges. This wastage is environmentally indefensible. Legislation should be introduced requiring manufacturers to provide simple ink tanks on their printers which can be filled with ink from a bottle for less than 10% of the cost of current replacement cartridges.
There are more pressing matters at hand than ink cartridges.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Thats a lie and you know it.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I think I'll keep signing those petitions trying to get Mugabe out of power, cheers.
Quote by tdrules

Are those fingering techniques or something?

I need to try out the middle one.

"Tehehee, I've got your clit"
"Give it back!"
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

"Give it back!"

baha youre the only person who could possibly make something dirty out of that.
good work
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
I'm gonna make a petition to make it illegal for Sony to make their products so hard to open and assemble in a store with security cameras.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
i do ****ing hate bying ink

but no
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
gone through countless HP printers, not because of the cartridges, because they just start printing gobbledegook after a month or so, need a laserjet...

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
TBH, I'd rather pay more for a printer and less for ink.
But then again, i don't own a printer, because I rarely, if ever, require to use one right now.
I squeeze ink out of endangered species of squid, just to piss PETA off.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by tdrules

WTF in sign?

Also, there is a guy who comes in to my local electrical store every second month on the first cause it is more expensive to buy ink rather than a whole new printer.
Quote by tdrules

I still want to know what this is.

So far all I can think off is 'ways to T yourself off'.

Plz explain.
Quote by webbtje
I think I'll keep signing those petitions trying to get Mugabe out of power, cheers.

well done.
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
also I think we should start a pettition that stops electro harmonix from making big muffs so bloody difficult to put back together.
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
I lurk landfills and wait for people to throw their half-used cartridges in, then I take them and use them in my printer <_<

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by rorypearce
also I think we should start a pettition that stops electro harmonix from making big muffs so bloody difficult to put back together.

I don't know, I seem to have no trouble putting one back together after I'm through with it
Quote by wizards?
I don't know, I seem to have no trouble putting back together after I'm through with it

Mine only arrived today.
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Quote by wizards?
Way to miss the joke.

methinks me understands now.
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Quote by rabidguitarist

"Give it back!"

it's WTF in sign language.
My Epson printer requires me to go on an expedition to get new ink when I need it. The whole idea of the ink cartridge has been environmentally unsound from the beginning, and really fucking expensive.
Quote by MopMaster
Hi Pit, I saw this rollin' today, and I think it's a rather good idea.

Link.

Basically, it's a petition to make it illegal for printer cartridge manufacturers to make cartridges that are designed to be difficult/impossible to refill (hence fucking over our wallets and our environment since it's cheaper to buy a new printer than new cartridges). Sign plz?

Re-filled cartridges run out faster.

everyone's out for yo' money foo'.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Signed.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
Quote by webbtje

Surely the ink cartridge petition stands a better chance of making something happen
I signed, because cartridges are way overpriced, even though there are slightly more pressing matters at hand.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.