Hey all

Im a new guitarist and have been playing for a few months (3-5).

I found a awesome free recording program that sounds pretty good and used the mic from my computer to record my cube (i know lol)
This is a rough copy of a song i want to write. I want to add bass and drums to it also.

Thanks for looking!

(Good and bad crit. dont hold back )

Edit: forgot to link it lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-8rwDcnKpo
Gear.
Fender standard stratocaster MIM stock(looking for new pickups please suggest!)
Roland cube 60 (the only solid state amp i love)
Pretty good playing for only a few months, man. =
Anyways, there's nothing really memorable about it. No melodies or anything like that.
The lead section near the end was a cool idea, but your playing skills aren't quite there yet. Keep working at it though
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
yah. I know next time im going to use a metronome next time it to clean it up that way. Do you think if i cleaned it up and maybe added a real lead of it, it would be better?
Gear.
Quote by wesselbindt
You should improve your timing, use a metronome when practicing.
Keep it up!
edit:
got beaten to it by ts himself

i found a built in metronome in the thing were i can take it out at the end.
Im going to have that riff in the beggining in the chorus maybe. I rewrote the song to make it clear... When i originally recorded this i was just recording me playing around with chords so the new one should have more structure
Gear.
its pretty good man, only thing i can think of that needs improving really is the timing, but you've mentioned that allready. also what recording thing did you use?
guitarguru4 wrote:

...Kerry King just thinks he's the most hardcore thing since the chainsaw.

Quote by Slinov
"I broke a g-string whilst trying to finger A Minor" - Garry Glitter talks about his life and guitar's influence on it.
i found a recording thing called audacity. I already started recording again and hopefully it will b better timefully. You can find the program online
Gear.