I want a new guitar and amp, and I have a Sam Ash coupon for $100 off a purchase of $500 or more, however, just about every brand is in the fine print as not being usable.... Has anyone used these coupons before? Are they just a waste of time?
Try to use it, they might give it to you.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I just used one from the catalog they sent me to buy a Mexi Strat and hard shell case that came to over $499.00 as required. I gave the sales guy the coupon and he rang it up no prob. $100.00 off is $100.00 off.
I've noticed how crappy the fine print is.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I saw one of those coupons and thought I'd buy this for 20% off.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Premium-Vintage-Coil-Guitar-Cable?sku=330241

Then I noticed only four brands were listed that you could use the coupon for

Oh well, I might still try to buy it with the coupon.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I almost never a bargain or even try and sellers. I usually just pull my finger I want to hum. I only see microphone tube amp somewhere.
He told his boss, the offered knock the price 10% discount. I bought the amp anyway. I have really no life so to show off these forums, you crush your child in your mother's basement in your picture jerk off school.
Quote by alexcamron
I almost never a bargain or even try and sellers. I usually just pull my finger I want to hum. I only see microphone tube amp somewhere.
He told his boss, the offered knock the price 10% discount. I bought the amp anyway. I have really no life so to show off these forums, you crush your child in your mother's basement in your picture jerk off school.

Anyways, back on topic:

I tried using a 20% off coupon for Samash.com, but then they emailed me saying that they were all sold out of the product.
It was an EMG pickup.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Last edited by Chaz-6(sic)6 at Jun 14, 2011,