Is there any way I can put a fixed bridge (like a TOM, Ibanez PGM fixed style, etc.) on my DK2M which is routed for and equiped with a floyd rose?

I was thinking there must be some kit or bridge out there that just fits onto the floyd mounting studs or something for an easy conversion from floating to fixed without drilling/routing.

If there's no such thing, what ways do you guys know of converting from floyd to fixed? (apart from blocking, I have a tremol-no in the Jackson already).

Also can you buy non-locking nuts that can be screwed into the same place as a locking nut in order to replace it?
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
ummm im pretty sure nothing like that exists...if you dont want the floyd than sell the guitar and get some thing
else
Gear:
Fernandes Revolver Elite
Schecter C1 Exotic
Schecter C1 Classic
Peavey JSX head
Hartke 4x12 cab
Boss GT-8
BBE 362 Sonic maximizer
Quote by James13v
Is there any way I can put a fixed bridge (like a TOM, Ibanez PGM fixed style, etc.) on my DK2M which is routed for and equiped with a floyd rose?

I was thinking there must be some kit or bridge out there that just fits onto the floyd mounting studs or something for an easy conversion from floating to fixed without drilling/routing.

If there's no such thing, what ways do you guys know of converting from floyd to fixed? (apart from blocking, I have a tremol-no in the Jackson already).

Also can you buy non-locking nuts that can be screwed into the same place as a locking nut in order to replace it?

Yes you can. I just done that to my Ibanez about a year ago. Its not an easy job to convert a trem to hardtail, but I made some videos showing how to do it. Here's a link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgO8i3FOD7U&feature=channel_page
Just block your trem from underneath. Put a block of wood in between the spring anchor block and the tail side of the body.

You wont be able to dive bomb but you can still pull sharp. The string tension keeps the trem tight and It wont go out of tune easy. You can even get rid of the springs on the bottom if you wanted.
It will also make the strings feel more solid.

If you don't like it, or you want to use the trem again for divebombs, just take out the block.
People who've recommended a Tremol-no (or blocking in general), I already have one in the guitar... Read the whole post before replying...

Don't want to buy a new guitar, plus the floyd is screwed in this one so I'm going to replace it. was just wondering about this as an option because I would rather not have floyd.
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
Theres to much variation from guitar to guitar to be able to guarantee a drop in fit. So no there isnt a kit you can go and buy that you put some glue on and bang its done. Plus the fact you have to paint the guitar after so you wouldnt see the big chunk of wood.

Is it possible to fill the route on a trem guitar, yes. But its a serious pain in the butt to do without the proper tools and materials.