is it really worth it or will my Boss Pedals do the same job... Not after Satch's tone per say, but a nicer less bitey tone (if you get me) would def be nice... and that more button... sounds like the OD/DS solo button on my ME-20
Dunno but if you buy one now you can get a voucher to get a free vox curly lead!!!!!!!!
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
at the moment a marshall MG100DFX but in a couple months when student loans come through im gonna buy a Randall V2 head and run it through my marshall cabs
excellent use of a student loan my friend
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Less bitey tone? Satch does have a rather shrill, trebley sound, so may be it won't be your best bet. By the way, Multi-effects won't sound the same as individual effects.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

i dont use the MG's distortion it sounds terrible. at the moment im usin a digitech death metal pedal for my les paul and the ME-20s overdrive set pretty high for my ibanez. just really want a pedal that i can use for the both of them, my mate has a jemini and i like the idea of the 2 pedals in one, just the colour puts me off a bit. makes me feel a bit queezy.
Quote by Sparky-MMA
i dont use the MG's distortion it sounds terrible. at the moment im usin a digitech death metal pedal for my les paul and the ME-20s overdrive set pretty high for my ibanez. just really want a pedal that i can use for the both of them, my mate has a jemini and i like the idea of the 2 pedals in one, just the colour puts me off a bit. makes me feel a bit queezy.

hows about a visual sound jeky'll and Hyde, although there might be enough gain there for you
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
ill have a gander at it... sounds promising. FYI i play like machine head sorta stuff so its like really heavy but still needs to have clarity
and if you really like the ht dual, why not get the HT-5 amp?
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Quote by Sparky-MMA
machine head

Oddly, my Digitech Grunge can get the Davidian and most other Burn my Eyes tones spot on.

I'd don't think the Satchurator would be great for your style of music.

I'm not sure what would.
I prefer having the DUAL. I'm going to get some sort of really clean amp to run it through, like a Fender Deluxe sometime down the line.
I played a saturater and really really enjoyed it but nightraven is right, get an amp first because all distortion pedal sound different through different amps. It a great pedal but you need to see how it will react through the amp.
I tried the pedal and hated it. Found it to be very fuzzy and harsh. Couldn't dial that out.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

but the free curly almost made me but the satchurator
Quote by rorypearce

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!