How much is one worth?My friend bought one at a pawn shop for $436.00 and it was suppost to be "new".What do yall think?Did he get screwed?How much would be one new and used? The pawn shops return is only for store credit.So he would have to sell it on craigslist.I really feel for him.IM trying to find as much out so I can help him.Thanks guys
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by Sicon
Did he get screwed?

Big time. Just type the name into a search engine.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Haha lols
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Woah... Bad deal... The new VT50s are about $399 and are far superior. The resale value on the old valvetronix isn't great from what I've seen either.

This is why we research things before we buy them...
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I paid $329 for mine used at Guitar Center a year and a half ago. I don't know how "used" it was since it still had all the tags on it. Great amp but i wouldn't pay 436.00 for one, especially now that the VT's are out, and they're cheaper than the old AD series was.
I paid almost exactly that much for mine new. In Canadian $ though.

It is a pretty good amp, though.
ALWAYS research gear before you buy it.

He overpaid BIGTIME.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.