Page 1 of 2
are there any metalheads in Watertown, Connecticut that don't suck the mainstream/guitar hero **** by knowing one song by say slayer and walking around yelling slayer. THen you ask them what their favorite album is? and they draw a blank. then what their favorite song is and they say, "my favorite song is Reign in Blood." or I say, "how do you know of Slash." and they say "duh, guitar hero."

anyway, any real metalheads in watertown, Ct that are mid to late teens and wanna hang with a real metalhead who likes bands like Megadeth, Dark Angel, Forbidden, S.O.D, Kreator, Sodom, Sanctuary, Overkill, Diamond Head, Exodus, testament, Saxon, reply to this because I'm tired of having no one to hang out with cause of the poser infested region this is.
This is hilarious. You have no friends, because you refuse to hang out with anyone who doesn't listen to the same music as you?

You're the goddamn poser.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
This is hilarious. You have no friends, because you refuse to hang out with anyone who doesn't listen to the same music as you?

+1, Well said
Quote by rabidguitarist

This and .
Hey man, I live in Watertown and like the bands you listed. Wanna come around my place? I have much booze. We can have a drink and see where it goes eh?
I'd have to agree with you, theres kids around my area that wear Slayer shoes. I walk up to them and say, name me 5 songs by slayer. they couldnt even name Raining Blood. So sad...
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1
Quote by Amy_Lee

That made me laugh and then choke on my own phlegm.

Check my shit out
Quote by rabidguitarist

Exactly what I was going to say... this thread annoys me!

Quote by Myfirstpubes
I'd have to agree with you, theres kids around my area that wear Slayer shoes. I walk up to them and say, name me 5 songs by slayer. they couldnt even name Raining Blood. So sad...

I say why don't you just let people do what they want?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Last edited by Paramore. at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
Hey man, I live in Watertown and like the bands you listed. Wanna come around my place? I have much booze. We can have a drink and see where it goes eh?

If TS is really lucky, it'll go as far as Guitar Hero:World Tour.
amirite?
Quote by Paramore.
Exactly what I was going to say... this thread annoys me!

I do, i don't criticize them, they just annoy the **** out of me, because they follow the "Slayer sounds the same now as they did 20 years ago."
"I don't think the last album they made (CHrist Illusion) sounded close to show no mercy.
"I've never heard of those albums."

I know two really metalheads from Waterbury and they're the only guys I hang out with because they don't overtry to be metalheads. Like this one kid I know tries to mosh by himself in front of people.
Quote by Paramore.

its just like with all the scene kids wearing Misfits shirts just cus it looks cool.
Christ you're a faggot.

Good taste in music though, I'll give you that.

Quote by Leperaffinity01

What's your problem?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Cute thread. Maybe you try listening to some different music, expand your mind, break out the box, stop acting like a fudd and realise theres more to people, whatever one works for you.
Quote by rabidguitarist

QFT!

TS, friendship doesn't rely on listening to the same music
Quote by Bassist1992
I bet you TS smells like stale ass.

All metalheads do.

hey, not all metalheads are the same. shame on you for stereotyping. shame!
TS you should try and be more open to who you are friends with, it will help more in life than hanging out with loser metalheads.
Reading through all these posts, it made me realise how ridiculous the TS' post is... maybe it is a joke? if it's not, it's pretty ridiculous...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by ST Thrash
are there any metalheads in Watertown, Connecticut that don't suck the mainstream/guitar hero **** by knowing one song by say slayer and walking around yelling slayer. THen you ask them what their favorite album is? and they draw a blank. then what their favorite song is and they say, "my favorite song is Reign in Blood."

The song is Raining Blood, the album is Reign in Blood.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by rabidguitarist

This one.

I'm a pretty big metalhead. My friends listen to everything from rap to punk to pop punk. We make lighthearted jokes about eachother's favorite genres, then we move on to more important things like hanging out and having a good time.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
idk TS, you seem too metal and br00tal for me, being a real metal head and all
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
This is his version of EHarmony.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
This is his version of EHarmony.

coming to the pit for relationships/love?
thats like a 12 year old girl going to a pedo's house to "vent" about life.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre

I never said it was a good idea on his part. We get to laugh at him in the meantime.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

People only come to the Pit for a one night stand. This is fact.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Page 1 of 2