im wondering if they are any good because its my 18th next month and im getting a Schecter C-7 Blackjack AXT and its £605 on the site which is an amazing price. but there is a guitar shop in glasgow that is selling it for £800 and i dont know weather it is worth buying it there because its nearly £200 more expencive. the main reason im asking is because i dont know if i would have to pay improt costs or not because i live in Scotland and the guitars in Germany.

amy help will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

for amyone who says upgrade my anp, i'd rather not because i like my Randall.
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Thomann are a good shop, I think their prices on the website include the relevant costs apart from P&P so you shouldn't get any nasty surprises.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yup, Thomann is great... -> Musicstore is nice too.
- Ibanez RG7321 *Dimarzio D Activators*
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky Transparent Red
- ENGL Powerball
- ENGL E412 SS
- Line 6 Pod Studio GX
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss NS2
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Thomann are a good shop, I think their prices on the website include the relevant costs apart from P&P so you shouldn't get any nasty surprises.

thanks for the quick reply, i think i'll go with Thomann and save £195
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
you can get everything cheaper in the uk, why peeps buy guitar stuff online is beyond my comprhension you`ve just got to shop around, my nearest music shop is 3 miles away but i travel 30 miles to get a better service and better deals.

if you want sometyhing badly shop around. learn to haggle.

have you checked this in manchester

http://www.soundsgreatmusic.com/electric_guitars/elecguitarbymanufacturer.asp?brnID=177&pk= £675 for what you want
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 8, 2009,
thomann is a good store, bought 2 ESP guitars from there and they both shipped without any problems at all

the prices include taxes based on your country selection and you can check out shipment costs in the FAQ
Main gear
  • ESP Eclipse II Standard (BK Cold Sweat)
  • ESP Horizon NT-II Standard (SD '59/JB)
  • Marshall JVM 410 Combo
This is where my knowledge of the European Union comes in!
You pay NO import taxes on intra-European commerce, so the price listed on the Thomann website will be the only cost. Do check whether you actually selected the UK in the website though.. Taxes are included in the price, shipping is free as far as I know (I live in Belgium).
I'd say DO IT! I've heard a LOT of good feedback from Thomann's international customers. And I'm getting a sevenstring from Thomann as well this month!
Last edited by Fzau at Aug 8, 2009,
Trust me, the UK is NOT cheaper for A lot of stuff. Like petrol....

I've not personally bought from there but I know friends who have and they've never had a problem with it. Because it's over £200 you get free shipping too.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by ibanezgod1973
you can get everything cheaper in the uk, why peeps buy guitar stuff online is beyond my comprhension you`ve just got to shop around, my nearest music shop is 3 miles away but i travel 30 miles to get a better service and better deals.

if you want sometyhing badly shop around. learn to haggle.

have you checked this in manchester

http://www.soundsgreatmusic.com/electric_guitars/elecguitarbymanufacturer.asp?brnID=177&pk= £675 for what you want

the guitar in there is the C-1, im looking at te C-7 which they don't sock at the moment and will be more expensive then the 6 sting virsion

Quote by angl2k
the prices include taxes based on your country selection and you can check out shipment costs in the FAQ

i'll make sure to have a look, thanks
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
the guitar store up from victor moris isnt very good
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by Rob Rock
the guitar in there is the C-1, im looking at te C-7 which they don't sock at the moment and will be more expensive then the 6 sting virsion

contact them and ask they`ll get 1 in for you, i was in there yesterday and they had a shipment come in and were going through internet orders and i guarantee it`ll be setup for you. i only saw schecter blackjack in your post btw sometimes i skim read lenghty posts.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
contact them and ask they`ll get 1 in for you, i was in there yesterday and they had a shipment come in and were going through internet orders and i guarantee it`ll be setup for you.

theres a shop in glasgow (45min train ride from where i live) that has one in stok so im gonna go in and ask them whats the best deal they can do for me because i'll have cash.

thanks for the advice anyway

I just want to get the guitar as cheep as possible so i can maby get a PS3 as well with the money i save so the cheaper the better for me
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Last edited by Rob Rock at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by Rob Rock
theres a shop in glasgow (45min train ride from where i live) that has one in stok so im gonna go in and ask them whats the best deal they can do for me because i'll have cash.

thanks for the advice anyway

I just want to get the guitar as cheep as possible so i can maby get a PS3 as well with the money i save so the cheaper the better for me

what is the shop called
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
Quote by hans the lefty
what is the shop called

merchant city music, thats where i normally go to buy strings and other guitar stuff.

Quote by ibanezgod1973
play more guitar and less gaming and good luck with your haggling

all i do is play guitar and i want to do something different and get back into gameing.
i have a feeling that the schecter might change my mind though
i also have friends over quite a lot and one of them will bring their wii so i thought i could provide the entertainment for once
im going to need luck with the haggling so thanks
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Last edited by Rob Rock at Aug 8, 2009,