I've been a bad boy , I've written another song without finishing the one i uploaded a few days ago. Its the same sort of concept except I was playing with time signatures and Jeff Loomis'-style riffs.

anyway gear is the same as always, Jackson JS30 RR, Line 6 Spider III 30, Rock Band Mic, Audacity and it's effects and Beatcraft for the drums.

hope you like it
I got it online, I havent really used DFH so I wouldnt know but it's dead simple to use. I'd definately recommend it for a quick way of throwing drums onto a song!

I'm checking out your stuff now, gna take a while seeing as its an album :P , ill try me best to listen to it all while my internet will let me.
Quote by ascendancy2
I got it online, I havent really used DFH so I wouldnt know but it's dead simple to use. I'd definately recommend it for a quick way of throwing drums onto a song!

I'm checking out your stuff now, gna take a while seeing as its an album :P , ill try me best to listen to it all while my internet will let me.

cheers dude take your time.lol
i have dfh but sometimes it'll become non responsive and then i'll have to start again, which ain't good. so i'll have a look at beatcraft.
cheers keep up the fat metal riffs.
yeah - i guess that's the sacrifice if you want good sounding drums - but Beatcraft can be acquired easily so try it out.

and so far you've got some really aweosme material, ill post a comment when im done listening to em all
Pretty cool song. It reminded me a lot of Lamb of God with a little bit of Meshuggah thrown in. Parts of it sound to me like it could be Ashes of the Wake (song): part II. It's pretty unrelenting, and works pretty well as an instrumental (did you use a vocoder or was just some weird synth?). If it was a vocoder, it would be cool to hear it used more often (perhaps in another song), it really adds an industrial kind of feel to the song; but as I said, the song is already good as an instrumental (which I assume was intended).

The ride/hi hat was a little loud, which makes it hard to hear how it fits in with the other drums (especially in the intro riff, it kind of sounds like random hits to the ride/hi hat). Other than that, very solid song.
0:21 when yeh got that synth sound phasing is pretty wicked man.. and wow there is a few other parts with nice phasing synth sounds nice nice

Solo's def show you have chops. And actually I guess you playing the higher guitar after 0:21 part... Which if you are is just nuts

This song is just balls out all the way through

For sure a keeper man

btw thanks for your crit on mine
Sounds good man. I liked the synth effects used as transistions! Some really cool licks in there and its definately interesting to listen to!

The guitar tone isn't actually too bad considering the budget setup! The drums sound abit low in the mix and need some eq.

Overall a nice interesting piece!

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1180860
Gear:

Ibanez RGT220H
Schecter C1 Elite
Ibanez EWC30
Maxon OD-808
Framus Cobra
Peavey 5150 MK1 Block Letter
ENGL E530 Preamp
Mesa Boogie Standard Rectifier 4x12

Music:

http://www.myspace.com/morethanthisuk
Awesome drums on the intro! The synth is really awesome also.

I don't really like this type of metal, but its written well enough I would listen to it multiple times, which is a good thing for me not liking the genre, really good.

The leads/solos are amazing and the tone is really good.

This song is awesome.

9.5/10

Thanks for the crit!
Can you please make your songs downloadable? I am in love

(No C4C here)
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Your riffs are really tight and enjoyable to listen to and there's nothing you need to improve there. The drums were also well done - they fitted in nicely which is sometimes difficult to do with programmed drums, although there was an occasional cymbal hit that I thought was out of place. The solos were pretty good overall but I think you could clean them up a bit, and there was a bend at about 1:14 that wasn't quite right.
Overall a cool song!

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183409