I was messing around with my Vox VT50, and I stumbled upon this tasty model called Super 4x10. It's rather smooth yet defined. Creamy blues on the neck pickup and jangly indie overdrive on the bridge pickup. I wondered the real amp would sound like, then I wondered what the heck the real amp actually is. Anyone have an idea? I know it's not the Bassman model, because it would be labeled Tweed 4x10. Pretty much all the other models are obvious (Slash's Marshall, EVH's 5150, Marshall JVM, Dual Rectifer, Vox models, Fender Deluxe, Dumble, etc.), but I can't figure this out.
probably a fender super reverb. it is a 4x10 combo. and one of my favorite amps of all time.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by mcrfobtai
Fender Super Reverb I'm assuming, especially since it says 4x10.

+1
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I hate to be different from everyone else, but I suspect it's a Fender Super Reverb.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20