Page 1 of 2
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090808/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_election;_ylt=AjnEGtQBzFaWGPnb6xHzqnK2GL8C;_ylu=X3oDMTJqZWIzbHZnBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwODA4L21sX2lyYW5fZWxlY3Rpb24EY3BvcwMyBHBvcwMyBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDaXJhbmJyaW5nc2Zy

how much longer is Obama going to wait to greenlight the Israelies and let them go to work on these guys?

N Korea is making gestures with Clinton recently that its ready to fall in line Communist or not. Communism doesnt stop us from trading or investing with China. Kim Ill's son may be more reasonable once he takes over.
Last edited by CustomCustom at Aug 8, 2009,
Damn french and their riot inciting.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Curse you, villain!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
why so worried?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
To be honest, I'd like to be away from wars right now and let Obama do his job. The last thing we'd want to is to attack Iran and then discover that they actually weren't working on a nuke.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Edit; ^ Also what Urik said.

It couldn't be the French. They'd just surre--owaitfrenchrevolution...

Seriously though, this is just the Iranian government scapegoating. People just want someone to blame to feel better, this changes that from someone they have to overthrow(Mahmoud whatshisname and the government) to someone they can execute for treason. It's not worth getting worked up over, it's just idiotic politics, like all politics.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by urik
attack Iran and then discover that they actually weren't working on a nuke.

Sounds familiar.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
In all seriousness, Iranian people are some of the nicest people I've met, it's just their Government that's crazy. To go to war with Iran would be a crime, considering that so many innocent people would killed for the sake of America flexing their steroid fuelled military muscle.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
In all seriousness, Iranian people are some of the nicest people I've met, it's just their Government that's crazy. To go to war with Iran would be a crime, considering that so many innocent people would killed for the sake of America flexing their steroid fuelled military muscle.

Sounds familiar.

Quote by rabidguitarist
Sounds familiar.

Familiar sounds.
Quote by Kensai
Sounds familiar

Hmm, this sounds familiar.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by I.O.T.M
In all seriousness, Iranian people are some of the nicest people I've met, it's just their Government that's crazy. To go to war with Iran would be a crime, considering that so many innocent people would killed for the sake of America flex their steroid fuelled military muscle.

I agree but good people die fighting evil, it cant be helped. Are we to wait for Tel-Aviv to be nuked?
Quote by urik
To be honest, I'd like to be away from wars right now and let Obama do his job. The last thing we'd want to is to attack Iran and then discover that they actually weren't working on a nuke.

It'd be especially bad if they went looking for nukes and found that the Iranians were actually making friendship bracelets for all of us.
I'd feel like a right prick.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by rabidguitarist

Sounds, this hmm familiar.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by CustomCustom
I agree but good people die fighting evil, it cant be helped. Are we to wait for Tel-Aviv to be nuked?

First off, please don't say good or evil. Both terms are moot extremes that change completely for every person.

Now then, Mahmoud may be crazy, but he's not crazy enough to evoke MAD upon his country.

Quote by CustomCustom

We should wait untill all hopes of a diplomatic conclusion are gone before declaring war. We don't want Iraq Part Two: The Shameless Sequel.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by urik

Yeah, cos' that would really give more fuel to the basher's fire.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Hmm...that sounds repetitive.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by CustomCustom

Only if Tel-Aviv is full of reptilians
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Only if Tel-Aviv is full of reptilians

You've got it wrong, Tel-Aviv doesn't exist, the government made it up.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by I.O.T.M
We should wait untill all hopes of a diplomatic conclusion are gone before declaring war. We don't want Iraq Part Two: The Shameless Sequel.

+1
If they actually start making a bomb and and the extremists still were in power I'd be all for attacking Iran. But so far, there are no proofs. I'm also not that worried since we have anti ballistic missiles where each missile has a 90% chance of hitting the target.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by rabidguitarist

Wait until Zeitgeist hears about this!

S A D B O Y S
you know what... I've grown sick of hearing about the current crappiness of the world

I am going to make my own country and call it "The Republic of Ben" all pit members are welcome to join however you will have to bring your own alcohol and lube
Quote by I.O.T.M

I used to agree with this right up until 9/10/2001. Cut the beast from the womb before its born and its too late.

Evil is a mass-trial of citizens and diplomats for taking part in peaceful protests.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Everything can be non existant to a certain extent.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
you know what... I've grown sick of hearing about the current crappiness of the world

I am going to make my own country and call it "The Republic of Ben" all pit members are welcome to join however you will have to bring your own alcohol and lube

But I run out of lube the other day, man! No fair.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Guitar0player

Existant can be everything to a certain non extent.
Quote by CustomCustom
I used to agree with this right up until 9/10/2001. Cut the beast from the womb before its born and its too late.

Evil is a mass-trial of citizens and diplomats for taking part in peaceful protests.

This reminds me of the Family Guy sketch where Peter goes on about 9/11 changing everything.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Kensai
Existant can be everything to a certain non extent.

Yeah however Rabid's theory is easily disproven as I've been there last sunday, bought a new amp.
Quote by Guitar0player

Probably kind of hard to make 3,000,000 Jews no longer exist...

...Wait, I think I know a guy.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by I.O.T.M
But I run out of lube the other day, man! No fair.

ahh its okay dude, who needs lube when you have sunflower oil (which I have plenty of and am willing to share)
Quote by Ur all $h1t

That Adolf, what a character!

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Along with a million Arabs, Christians etc....
Quote by Guitar0player

Along with a million Arabs, Christians etc....

He could do 3 million no problem then.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Guitar0player
Yeah however Rabid's theory is easily disproven as I've been there last sunday, bought a new amp.

Oh, were you? I asked the shopowners. They said you died 6 years ago in a fire.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by CustomCustom
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090808/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_election;_ylt=AjnEGtQBzFaWGPnb6xHzqnK2GL8C;_ylu=X3oDMTJqZWIzbHZnBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMDkwODA4L21sX2lyYW5fZWxlY3Rpb24EY3BvcwMyBHBvcwMyBHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDaXJhbmJyaW5nc2Zy

how much longer is Obama going to wait to greenlight the Israelies and let them go to work on these guys?

N Korea is making gestures with Clinton recently that its ready to fall in line Communist or not. Communism doesnt stop us from trading or investing with China. Kim Ill's son may be more reasonable once he takes over.

Well actually, last month Joe Biden told Israel they can use the airspace over Iraq to get to Iran and bomb the shit out of 'em. Israel is still gathering intel, too find all of the nuclear facilities, so they can destroy all of them and not risk there safety and start a war.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by Kensai
Oh, were you? I asked the shopowners. They said you died 6 years ago in a fire.

ಠ_ಠ

Well I asked them they said you died right after birth.
Quote by CustomCustom

Again, stop saying good and evil like your beliefs are absolute.

Second, it's not evil, it's stupid, by which I mean political. It's called silencing the seeds of rebellion, albeit it's just going to sew them deeper via citizens outraged by this, but either way it's political scapegoating, which is idiotic and cruel, but not evil.

Quote by urik
+1
If they actually start making a bomb and and the extremists still were in power I'd be all for attacking Iran. But so far, there are no proofs. I'm also not that worried since we have anti ballistic missiles where each missile has a 90% chance of hitting the target.

Those are good but by 2015 15 US Navy warships and 100+ tanks will be fitted with a high powered laser (the THEL system) accurate to within inches at a distance of 1000Km+ designed and engineered at the Lawrence Livermore labs in California. Within 10 years this "death ray" will be able to bounce off military satellites and hit any spot on Earth. THIS is what Regan had in mind with the Star Wars missle defense system. GO USA!

THEL laser: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6380789.stm

watch this 5 part History channel series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ25ObgliSw

The Army "Mule" developed by Boston Dynamics, we need to unleash 1000s of these with chain guns into the Afghan Mtns with kill on contact orders for any armed personnel without proper friendly RF transponders. Think about it, 24/7 all weather no sleep required.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww&feature=related
Quote by CustomCustom
Those are good but by 2015 15 US Navy warships and 100+ tanks will be fitted with a high powered laser (the THEL system) accurate to within inches at a distance of 1000Km+ designed and engineered at the Lawrence Livermore labs in California. Within 10 years this "death ray" will be able to bounce off military satellites and hit any spot on Earth. THIS is what Regan had in mind with the Star Wars missle defense system. GO USA!

THEL laser: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6380789.stm

watch this 5 part History channel series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ25ObgliSw

The Army "Mule" developed by Boston Dynamics, we need to unleash 1000s of these with chain guns into the Afghan Mtns with kill on contact orders for any armed personnel without proper friendly RF transponders. Think about it, 24/7 all weather no sleep required.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww&feature=related

...That's...disturbing. Are we really reasonable enough beings to safely and smartly use something that powerful?

Page 1 of 2