Page 1 of 2
http://conceptlab.com/simulator/

It's seriously the worst **** ever. To those who have played it: Does anything ever happen differently? Is there anything you can do to make things happen differently? Can you get a lunch break? Can you get fired from your job? Can you get promoted? Or is it just the same, horrible, depressing day-in day-out bull**** over and over again? In my experience, it's the latter. Help me out with some answers, UG.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars
i just lost.

on a slightly cooler note; your avatar is from X-files and that makes you awesome.
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Aug 8, 2009,
That was pretty pathetic, i wish i hadnt just wasted my time.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by courtkid1012
I just lost the game.

Me too...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
can i have my ten minutes back?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I Won bitches!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
on a slightly cooler note; your avatar is from X-files and that makes you awesome.

Why thank you, kind sir. I believe you're the first person on UG to catch that! Congrats to you!

The Metal Militia

Quote by -Vogel-
Quote by HolyWars90
Why thank you, kind sir. I believe you're the first person on UG to catch that! Congrats to you!

Nowai What Episode is it from??

it looks cool!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Dude, to be honest... I'm SO sick of people talking about 'The Game'.

It's the dumbest thing. It's not even funny or amusing. In fact, the point is to NOT be conscious of it at all. Why bother acknowledging it at all if you hate losing. That's how to fucking WIN.

Stop fucking playing it.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

Quote by Nexium
Nowai What Episode is it from??

it looks cool!

"The Host". Episode 2 of season 2.

The Metal Militia

Quote by -Vogel-
Quote by headbangerbuggy

It's the dumbest thing. It's not even funny or amusing. In fact, the point is to NOT be conscious of it at all. Why bother acknowledging it at all if you hate losing. That's how to fucking WIN.

Stop fucking playing it.

This thread is about the Life Simulator game I posted a link to, not "The Game" that everyone hates losing so much.

The Metal Militia

Quote by -Vogel-
Quote by headbangerbuggy

Stop fucking playing it.

Chill man, its just fun to play. However, its not for everyone
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by HolyWars90
This thread is about the Life Simulator game I posted a link to, not "The Game" that everyone hates losing so much.

I'm aware, but I think you should come to the realization your thread has been hijacked.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
I'd throw a Marshall MG at him while he succumbs to tone killing gain.

Quote by King Krapp
Spend all $200 on M&M's, then find a friend with an acoustic, and fill the body with them. Why? Because you can.

Quote by headbangerbuggy
I'm aware, but I think you should come to the realization your thread has been hijacked.

Yeah, I'm not gonna deny it.

The Metal Militia

Quote by -Vogel-
Quote by courtkid1012
I just lost the game.

dammit! i didnt even think of that until you said it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
The point of the game is to show people how pointless life is when all you do is stick to a daily routine. Based on your reactions, I'd say it succeeded.
Ahh, I remember this game! Found it on bored.com when I was like 9, thought it was entertaining then.

I don't know what was wrong with me.
Quote by TheReverend724
i saw it too

Then congrats to you as well. I posted a few times in some thread about avatars and nobody got it. It was lame. Now, there's suddenly cool people who understand my avatar! Huzzah!!!

The Metal Militia

Quote by -Vogel-
Also, to answer the question, no. Its the same **** over and over. It actually motivates me to do things now, as I don't want my life to end up like that >.>
Quote by HolyWars90
"The Host". Episode 2 of season 2.

Is that the episode where they find this creature and in the end (er... spoiler) they chase it down the sewes and it gets cut in half? Or is it from the freakshow episode? Because it looks like it's from the former episode, but the name of the episode suggests it's from the latter.

Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
The point of the game is to show people how pointless life is when all you do is stick to a daily routine. Based on your reactions, I'd say it succeeded.

This.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Is that the episode where they find this creature and in the end (er... spoiler) they chase it down the sewes and it gets cut in half? Or is it from the freakshow episode? Because it looks like it's from the former episode, but the name of the episode suggests it's from the latter.

It's the former. I believe the freakshow episode you're referring to is "Humbug" from later in season 2.

The Metal Militia

Quote by -Vogel-
Quote by kxy1992
Chill man, its just fun to play. However, its not for everyone

No. It is hardly a game. It's just a statement. And how is it fun? It takes 1 second to announce that you "lost the game", and it gets annoying and retarded after a few days.
Quote by headbangerbuggy

Stop fucking playing it.

and you just lost
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by headbangerbuggy

Stop fucking playing it.

When you lose The Game, you must announce that you lost The Game. There is no way to win The Game, because even if you're on your death bed and think "I'm about to win The Game!", you just lost.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 8, 2009,
At least The Game of LIFE could be won...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
It's so God damn boring!

TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
This is the most ridiculously awesome game ever.

Here's my diary entry

Captain's log, Stardate 201703
This was the most ridiculously amazing day ever, I got up, slept through my alarm,drove to work fast, made SIX! Big macs,drove home PATHETICALLY slow\, watched EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL! And then WROTE IN MY ****ING DIARY!
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
this has to be the weirdest game i have ever played
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Captain's log, Stardate 201704
I believe today was even more ridiculously amazing than yesterday. I woke up when my alarm first woke me sleep. Took a fiendish shower, for the temperature never managed to stay at a constant degree. After exiting the shower I decided to start a new fashion trend. I wore my ever so clever Spam T-shirt and my always stylish, blue jeans. I decided to feast on some mini wheats whilst reading educational writings located on rear of the box. After finishing my leisure reading, I exited the premises and entered my automobile and drove to work faster than a skipping ninny. I then proceded to place my uniform on myself, I had the pleasure of preparing Eight big macs today. I came home and ate the perfectly portioned meal. I did slim it down because I noticed that my starch, vitamin C & E, and protein levels have been a tad high for my tastes, I then proceded to watch channel 6, and this is where I am now.

P.S.
I had the most horrendous nightmare last night, I was preparing high fat content sandwich for morbidly obese children, why would I do such a wretched thing as condemning these children to a life of obesity crime, and heroin addiction.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Wow. Took a while for anyone to realize... that was my first thought when reading TS's post was that it's a damn good simulator (I haven't tried it)...
Page 1 of 2