I saw Blink-182 at Bell Center in Montreal last night.

Here's a quote from Travis on Twitter :
trvsbrkr WTF, that was incredible. Montreal was the loudest crowd I think I've ever heard. Thanks.

It Resumes it all. It was not a show, it was a like Church. 16 000 people giving all they have. CRAZY.

On their first song, Dumpweed we didn't not even heard them play.

The sound balance was ass. But not the band's fault, it was like that for Planet smashers and Fallout Boy.

They played many songs, all hits. Don't leave me was the best. They still (have they ever ?) got it
Last edited by TinyJimbo at Aug 8, 2009,
throw this in the blink thread, but that does sound awesome. im reggretting not getting tickets
its was crazy ....

i had last minute ticket i was in the 430 ( the highest seat ) and the sound was very cool. i was really surprised to have a good sound at that height . my ears didnt hummm after the concert so it was not too loud and i could hear clearly . i recongnize dumpweed right at the first notes ... the sound was clear .

Bell centre usually have good sound .

But if you were too close .. the sound probably suck as it was too loud .

the crowd was sick

really great concert . my 5th blink concert in montreal :0 ( 96, 98 ,99 , 2001 , 2009 ) was really nice .

they lifted the drum and make it rotate .. was very nice .

they came back with Carousel and dammit to end the concert .. was sick .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Aug 8, 2009,
i was in the pit about 10 feet away from tom towards the middle. one of the best shows ive seen at the bell center... i have loads of videos which i will post on youtube soon.

i gave tom the finger and he gave it back to me
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed

I went. Was disappointed.
When Fall Out Boy and The Planet Smashers sets are almost as good as yours you didn't do a good job. Until 'I Miss You' they were bad. They did a good job on a couple of songs after that. However it was not what I would have hoped for, it didn't feel the way blink used to be. The poor sound didn't help either.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by csn00b
I went. Was disappointed.
When Fall Out Boy and The Planet Smashers sets are almost as good as yours you didn't do a good job. Until 'I Miss You' they were bad. They did a good job on a couple of songs after that. However it was not what I would have hoped for, it didn't feel the way blink used to be. The poor sound didn't help either.

guess you had to be in the pit, lol. whole other point of view
Lol @ the Habs jersey on the amp.

But I'm so pissed. This show was sold out 4 hours after it went on sale. I missed out because I didn't have the 240$ for tickets.
Quote by RentACar
Lol @ the Habs jersey on the amp.

But I'm so pissed. This show was sold out 4 hours after it went on sale. I missed out because I didn't have the 240$ for tickets.

well 240 $ is ridiculous for a blink 182 concert .. i paid 50 ( i was in the upper seat very high but from i heard .. this is where the sound came out the best , we heard everything right without being to loud .

and i still think that 50 $ was expensive .

i missed the good old days when i was paying 20 $ for a ticket and i had 2 free hot dogs and a coke ( kidding but close to that )

but the first time i saw blink it was like 13 $ and 20 $ ... thats enough for a punk rock concert IMO .

when i heard the price of the ticket i was laughing ... 180 $ a ticket for ... BLink 182 ... LOL .

i paid 50 $ and was the max i was willing to put .

and ive like blink since 1996 .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
^I only wanted floor tickets though, did you get to move around, or was it just a sit and watch show?
Quote by TinyJimbo
we didn't not even heard them play.

:|
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
unfortunaltly it was Sit N WATCH ... you couldnt move or stand up and jump a bit .. the security was annoying checking everyone ticket . weve been warn like 4 times and next time they were kicking us out .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
This thread has mixed my favorite: Blink, with my most hated: The Canadians.

Has Tom got the hang of using the old terrible voice again, as opposed to the new terrible voice?
Last edited by Captain Insano at Aug 13, 2009,