Okay,

I'm going to Denmark Street in London soon.

My question: If you buy a guitar from there, would they give you that exact guitar, that other people have played? Or would they just give you a brand new guitar from upstairs?

Just that I want a guitar with a locking nut. (I actually want a guitar with a floyd rose so please don't tell me there a hassell, because I've done my homework on them)
So yeah dn't really like the idea of other guys abusing them only to find out that as soon as I get home and do a dive bomb the guitar goes out of tune lol.

Also does any one know if that huge Virgin shop has closed down? in Oxfard Street. They sold some nice guitars.

Thanks.
Its seriously overpriced there.

Try the guitar out there, then buy it on the internet.

LTD EC-401 for £900 there, its £579 online, its ridiculous.

Maybe because its in London, rent is higher etc. but you can do much better.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Firstly, there are many shops in Denmark Street, secondly, surely you would want the one that you have played, right?
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by slashrock94
Firstly, there are many shops in Denmark Street, secondly, surely you would want the one that you have played, right?

TS:-music ground in manchester is owned by the same company, they have some really nice rare guitars in there btw really expensive...

as far as i`m aware it`s from the floor stock, i`ve been into music ground but not demarkstreetmusic and never made a purchase in either.

you could try peter cook http://www.petercooks.co.uk/ from the magazine adverts he`s definatly cheap
Quote by slashrock94

He has a point.
I mean, if a guitar is abused badly, ask to play the same model, but from their stock [if available].
ALWAYS try the EXACT guitar before you buy. Many of the same models differ in quality.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I went to denmark street a few weeks ago when visiting my sis and i wont be going there ever again because the guitars are WAY to overpriced. i would recomend looking at guitar stores closer to where you live/outside of london because the guitar you want should be a lot cheaper.
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus