Well, this isn't the NGD/NPD I was expecting this weekend, so expect another in the next few days

To cut a long story short, I was given FOR FREE a guitar, 2 pedals, a stand and **** loads of cables!

I was given these by a security guard at the BBC who found them and one year passed and no-one claimed them so randomly after we got chatting, he gave them to me completely free!

What he gave me are.............................

Prepare yourselves!

A Boss DS-1 - which is in almost new condition, even has a battery still in it!
A Electro Harmonix USA Big Muff Pi - A little scratched and what not but hopefully (not able to check yet) in full working order

The guitar in question too is....

A Squier Standard Stratocaster! - Rabbit not included!

Although it's not worth much seeing as it's pretty damn beat up (has the initials of the previous owner hammered into the body too) but as it's left handed, it's inspired an experimental project guitar...

I've decided to make myself a "reverse" Hendrix style Strat but strung and set up right handed (as I play) for the weird and crazy look but for cheap!

Family picture; Sorry about the BBC tag in the way!

In all today has been a pretty good day in the way free stuff has gone! I'm going to give the DS-1 to my friend because i'm a gentleman like that, and I like sharing!

Expect another new guitar day in the next few days! The guitar i've bought will arrive very very very soon so stick around!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Kudos on all the free stuff!!

I love me a good squier to play with...

HNSD!!!
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

wow that is extremly lucky. if youre such a gentleman would you be willing to give me the big muff
HNGD and HNPD
Quote by MetalHead916
Look at that big 'ol fat rabbit

You can't beat free bro. Nice score!

HNG&PD

He's not fat He's just lieing down/munching on some grass

Thanks dudes

E-Married to Funny_Page
I WANT THAT RABBIT........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and the big muff.
hehe......muff......lol
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
That reverse Strat idea is great. Ive always wanted to do that. I think I saw John mayer with a left handed neck on one of his guitars when he plays hendrix. I think It'll be sweet.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by Chrisiphone
He's not fat He's just lieing down/munching on some grass

Thanks dudes

I used to own a couple of rabbits that were huge, but they died in a flood we had in my old town.

Now all I see is jack rabbits around the area which makes yours seem extremely chunky
that is the biggest rabbit i've ever seen!!!

oh and nice job on the free stuff.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
stick that rabbit in your effects loop, you could get some nasty fuzz goin' on.

HNAP!
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
I'll see if I can get more pictures of the rabbit! I'll scrabble around on my mac and search of them!

He's quite a big rabbit, but not fat! He behaves like a dog most of time!

The project guitar idea was the first thought I had actually, it's too badly beaten up to even sell or give away, so one day i'll crack out the screwdriver and take everything off, and sand the body and neck to hell and back!

I'll keep all the hardware and electronics for now, the scratchplate/pickup bobbins/knobs are a very very nice "aged" colour so!

Doe's anyone have any recommendations for what colour I could spray it? Bear in mind that it'll be partnered with a rosewood fingerboard and 'aged' pickguard. I was thinking flourescent green!

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

He behaves like a dog most of time!

Mines pretty much the same, free roams the garden, comes in when he wants, jumps up to ask for food. He a dwarf though, which makes your rabbit seem really big.
that rabbit is freaking huge!!!

CONGRATZ!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Mines pretty much the same, free roams the garden, comes in when he wants, jumps up to ask for food. He a dwarf though, which makes your rabbit seem really big.

Ours roams the garden knocking about too It's a good idea to let him free to do anything but our garden really isnt big enough compared to most gardens.

He chases my dad though!

Pictures of said wabbit again!

CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Chrisedit
To remain on track for this thread, are there any good ideas/designs for which I could do to the strat? Like colours, shapes/routing the body etc?

E-Married to Funny_Page
Last edited by Chrisiphone at Aug 8, 2009,
CUTE!

and Monsterus!!!!!
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I think I would rather have the rabbit then the guitar and pedals. XP
Happy New Rabbit Day!
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
at first i saw the pedals and the left guitar and i was like "Great another Cobain clonzorz"
but then i was like "Hendrix FTW".

plus. Bunnies are awesome. great for stew.

HNP/G/BD Man!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.