http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300851/

The first was an awesome movie, but it's been 10 years, I'm not sure if it will be the same. It does have the same writer/director and the same actors for the brothers though, so who knows.

Thoughts?
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
It'll be ****. They always are.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
Doesn't need to be made.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Will it be a flop?

Or one of the few sequels better than the original? Like Godfather 2, Jurassic Park 2, Clerks 2, The Empire Strikes Back, The Next Karate Kid...

I didnt like Jurassic Park 2 more then Jurassic park 1
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
I didnt like Jurassic Park 2 more then Jurassic park 1

Then you're wrong.

Julianne Moore > Laura Dern.

Quote by TheReverend724
Clerks II, while a fantastic movie, cannot even touch the original

And you're wrong too. Just plain wrong. I know it's opinion... but it's the wrong opinion.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Then you're wrong.

Julianne Moore > Laura Dern.

And you're wrong too. Just plain wrong. I know it's opinion... but it's the wrong opinion.

Sadly i watched jurassic park for the dinosaurs not for Jullianne Moore
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I absolutely loved the first one, but I agree, there really isn't a need to do a sequel. It's great that the original actors for the brothers are returning though.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
I love the first, my all time fave movie. I hope thus second one is decent but don't have my hopes up
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
I have been looking for the first on DVD for about 6 months in shops, i refuse to buy on play because last time i bought something it ****ed up big time.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
that movie was terrible. it can only go up from there.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I'm the only person in the world who thought the first one was stupid. I'll probably think this one's stupid too.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
The first one kicked ass!

I don't see how they can follow up though. I'm still going to watch it, but I predict that it will be ****ty.
Quote by diminno182
Oh and where did January come from?

Brits and Aussies flip the day and the month around.

To an American, that says November first.
To anyone else that speaks English, it says January eleventh.

And the date's wrong, anyway. It comes out at the end of October.
Quote by archangels666
Brits and Aussies flip the day and the month around.

To an American, that says November first.
To anyone else that speaks English, it says January eleventh.

And the date's wrong, anyway. It comes out at the end of October.

I'm from the U.S., but I don't get why we don't do day/month/year instead of month/day/yeah.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Will it be a flop?

Or one of the few sequels better than the original? Like Godfather 2, Jurassic Park 2, Clerks 2, The Empire Strikes Back, The Next Karate Kid...

The first Clerks and Jurassic Park movies were better than their sequels(even though they were both great).

I never actually saw Boondock Saints, I've been meaning to for a long time but I've never seen it on.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
my cousin is in this movie, so im practicaly famous
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I definitely want to see it. I'm really not sure how good it will be, but I'm certainly not going to go into it thinking it will definitely suck.

Hopefully it turns out to be a good movie.

Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
The first Clerks and Jurassic Park movies were better than their sequels(even though they were both great).

The first Jurassic Park was definitely better.

Clerks is debatable. I think 2 was at least as good as 1. Definitely not worse at least.