Big post warning.

So, Musicians Friend has a pretty incredible deal on a les Paul Studio Deluxe w/ a hardshell case for USS 350. Im reaaaly tempted to get his as I think the Les Paul is a lot more sexier than my current Strat and I really like the humbuckers full tone, which would complement my current strat on what it lacks. Now,. the problem is, ive tried a few Les Pauls (2 Standards, One Gibson Studio and a Special II) and while I really liked the looks/tones of them, I though that it was a bit uncomfortable. They keep cutting into my ribs, which makes playing a bit uncomfortable, but not totally unplayable. My teacher who owns several Gibsons told he felt the same way, but eventually got used to the shape of the Pauls. My question is, do you think I should go for it and deal with the problems later (you can tell I though this through ) ?

thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
If you don't like it, don't get it.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Has anyone else ahd this problem but got used to the shape after a while?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by alexdoabismo
Has anyone else ahd this problem but got used to the shape after a while?

I love my custom. The shape i find is really comfortable. The weight is the only thing that can be uncomfortable at times.
just give me a fender and let me rip
oh well...

i guess ill just deal with the shape later...i mean, its gotta be better than my crappy Epiphone SG Junior im selling to get it right?
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
A strat and les paul are REAAAALLY different. It took me some time to get used going from my squier strat(my first guitar:P) to my gibson les Paul, but u get used to it after a while and now my les paul is my bro!
Quote by Jimibendix
A strat and les paul are REAAAALLY different. It took me some time to get used going from my squier strat(my first guitar:P) to my gibson les Paul, but u get used to it after a while and now my les paul is my bro!

+1

You can't compare a Les Paul and a Strat cause they have differents woods and different pickups.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!