I wanna buy one but i don't know which one to get. Everyone say's there the same, and that they use the same circuit, but honestly which is better?
My Gear:

I finally got my guitar and amp!:

MIM Fender Candy Apple Red Stratocaster
Vox VT30
30 Year Old Hofner 12-String Acoustic (i got this for free!)
The TS808 uses a different IC chip which is more faithful to the original. but there really isn't much difference

the maxon OD9 is a good idea if you have the cash.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Personally, I prefer the 808, but you should try both out and see which one you like more. The 808 is considerably more expensive, so if you're just looking for a transparent boost, you might want to go with a TS9, or one of the alternatives (Maxon TS9, Bad Monkey, etc.).
The 808 is the superior circuit to most vintage snobs, but in all honesty you won't find much difference - the change was mostly cosmetic for when they introduced the '9' series.

A good vintage TS808 will be a little smoother and more transparent, but the two modern reissues use the same board. You might as well get a Digitech Bad Monkey instead of the Ibanez reissue, or else spend a little more on one of the boutique drives.
Quote by Ghold125
Maxon OD9

please dont spam.

anyways, i would have to say the 808 would be better. but it's all preference.

Have you possibly considered getting a TS board that is empty and filling it yourself to what you feel sounds best?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson