I play Progressive Rock, Progressive metal, Mathrock, Postrock, avante garde rock/metal, and ambient soundscaping.

I wanted to know a bit about the Vetta I was not able to find out.
Not many youtube videos on it exept for one where the guy only shows song presets. And Line 6 doesn't have the Vetta 1 on their website!
Now I gig regularly and use quite a few pedals and would be using the amplifier for all my non-fuzz Gain structures.
Can the channels on the Vetta be switched any other way besides the Floorboard?
Can it be used with the non Vetta Speakers or will that mess with the Cabinet modeling and such?
Will it suit my needs?
All of the onboard effects with my current effects would be such a great addition as I tend to use a lot of effects and channels in my music.
my friend uses a vetta for prog rock/metal and it works pretty good for him after switching from a peavey xxx and a massive pedalboard
i'm not 100% sure but i think using a different cab will have no effect on the cab modeling other than the unavoidable fact that the sound will be coming through different speakers thus sounding slightly different
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
not really

the hd150 its the spider vulve head

and the hd147 head its a different animal, more metal-oriented
Yes, HD is head.

The Vetta I is basically the same as the Vetta II besides the obvious cosmetic differences and that it has the Variax options as an upgradable feature, instead of being built in. The software can be updated for free to the Vetta II's software, so sound-wise, they are the same.

The Vetta can be switched via the FBV floorboard or a MIDI controller. IMO, it sounds best with different speakers, though I'm amazed at how ridiculously tight my combo stays with the internal speakers, even though it's an open-back cab.

I'd say it'd be awesome for what you're using it for
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thanks a lot!

I'm testing it out tomorow.
Does it take pedals well?
I'm worried about my Fuzz pedals
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Thanks a lot!

I'm testing it out tomorow.
Does it take pedals well?
I'm worried about my Fuzz pedals
No idea, I don't use pedals, and even if I did, I'd just use the built-in ones
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
I don't think Vetta would be the best amp for running pedals thru..
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
I don't think Vetta would be the best amp for running pedals thru..

It should do fine. Just run a clean amp model or run some effects in the loop.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I play with about 18 pedals so I NEED pedal usuability

If all you want it for is to use pedals through it, I'd suggest you just buy an amp that has great cleans and use your pedals with it.

The Vetta is a great sounding amp with awesome models, but I think using distortion pedals and other things with it kind of defeats the purpose of the point of the amp.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com