Page 1 of 2
Knowing this is the Pit, I probably won't get but three serious replies, but I want to see what Pit thinks...

Why is it, when someone's music sucks, such as mine in Tenth Plague, instead of encourage the person who wrote it to do better or teach them how to do better, people, in general, tell them to quit music or kill themselves? I don't understand this. It's not just the Pit, it's everywhere, YouTube, all that sh*t.

So why, Pit?
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Anonomisit + audience = dickwads
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I dont know, I generally try to be nice and encourage people to keep trying. Thats 1 serious answer.
Kramer Striker FR-424
Fender Starcaster
Roland Cube 30
Roland Mini Cube

Digitech RP90
Squier P-Bass (Insanely modded)
Fender Rumble 15
Quote by Kensai

this, there is no consequence so it is seen as an easy output for negativity/anger I guess
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Because on the internet no one knows who you are so being an asshole has no real consequences. Assholes who have been isolated irl seeking to heal their damaged ego come onto the internet and start being assholes to others. Then regular people see a disproportionate amount of other people being assholes and decide to jump on the bandwagon because hey, it's the internet and no one cares
That's never happened to me... but I've also never posted my music on UG.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Becuase you touch yourself at night.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by Karvid
That's never happened to me... but I've also never posted my music on UG.

And some of us here would have posted, "cuz it sux".
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
Last edited by user_nameless at Aug 8, 2009,
Because people who suck that bad deserve to be treated as such.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by Nietsche
Because on the internet no one knows who you are so being an asshole has no real consequences. Assholes who have been isolated irl seeking to heal their damaged ego come onto the internet and start being assholes to others. Then regular people see a disproportionate amount of other people being assholes and decide to jump on the bandwagon because hey, it's the internet and no one cares

He's right. I know I do it...wankers.
becuase if you play metal - This is fuel for the fire.

That is the whole basis of metal in my eyes. Not caring what others think, taking the anger and the hate out of your head and your heart and letting it explode in this crazy heavy thrashing metal.

Yeah... Fuel for the fire . Its the best way to look at it. Dont let anything bring you down.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Kensai

Pretty much this.
Insulting people over the internet is very easy because it abstracts the human-to-human interaction by replacing it with a computer-to-computer interaction. People who would normally never make such insults to a person's face directly will use and abuse the abstraction the internet provides just because it's so damn easy.

EDIT: Nietsche. Are you my twin?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
On the internet we're all anonymous. I can insult anyone on here and be 99.99% assured that they won't hunt me down and beat me up.

If a person acts like they know stuff, people likes bringing them down.

And some people try to teach stuff they don't know.
DeVillains!
Quote by Vypor
becuase if you play metal - This is fuel for the fire.

That is the whole basis of metal in my eyes. Not caring what others think, taking the anger and the hate out of your head and your heart and letting it explode in this crazy heavy thrashing metal.

Yeah... Fuel for the fire . Its the best way to look at it. Dont let anything bring you down.

Hey! I play metal.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
As with most things, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. It's true that some people should be encouraged... but the vast majority aren't ambitious and hard working enough to progress past mediocrity. Why they choose to post videos of themselves playing is beyond me... But then, there are a select few who suck so badly and at the same time are so full of themselves that they deserve all the punishment they can get.
cause everyone is tough on the internet.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
because people want to reject other people to feel more important
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
Quote by user_nameless
Hey! I play metal.

Thats the point dude. You play metal, and people are taling $hit to you. You just throw that into the the fire for the fire to burn bigger and stronger, thus your metal gets heavier and br00tal3R
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Because societal rejects need some way to build up their self-esteem. And pretending you're better than other people is pretty much the easiest way of going about it.
Just think of it as, "What have you (The asshole telling you to give up) done?"
Quote by Vypor
Thats the point dude. You play metal, and people are taling $hit to you. You just throw that into the the fire for the fire to burn bigger and stronger, thus your metal gets heavier and br00tal3R

You made me laugh. My parents are concerned about me now because they said something about the size of my penis and that's when I laughed at your post. Now they think I laugh at the size of my penis. They think I have a small peepee.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
Ummmm...because they are the shy kids in the corner wearing the clothes his mommy picked out for him and wants a different personality.

That's why I do it.

/notseriousanswer
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause people like to fell better at others peoples expense, just take it as a motivator.
Quote by user_nameless
You made me laugh. My parents are concerned about me now because they said something about the size of my penis and that's when I laughed at your post. Now they think I laugh at the size of my penis. They think I have a small peepee.

Thats an insult worthy of writing a metal masterpeice
Quote by DestructoX
because 90% of those people are below 18 and assholes

I'm not sure this as anything to do with being less than 18 or not. Most of the time, dumb people stay dumb.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Quote by Kensai

Learn to spell, you retarded piece of ****.
pandora.com for kick ass free radio.
Quote by user_nameless
They think I have a small peepee.

This is when you whip it out and make your mom scream "UG FTW!" while you give it to her from behind and make your dad watch.

Unless it really is small.
Then you're screwed.

Frets-On-Edit: Ummm how about we all forget I posted that on UG?

I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Vypor
Thats an insult worthy of writing a metal masterpeice

I know the lyrics already:

There once was a man
Who lived with his mom
He had a small dick
And writed some songs

He wrote and he wrote
And he wrote and swore
"By the end of the enhancement procedure
A small dick I will have no more"
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

I like kittens

PAROXYSM.
Page 1 of 2