Im new and if this is the wrong place to post this then I am sorry. No need to spam. But anyways...

I went to a guitar store near a vacation spot and bought this guitar. It sounded great and I was pretty excited to try it out at home. But after a week I noticed that the action was very low on one of the string but not the rest. It was the b string. I am not familiar how to fix that one string considering that it has a Floyd rose. Can any of you UG members help me out with this problem? If pictures are needed then I will take some. Thanks if you do. And please keep in mind, the action isn't low with all strings, just the b string.
Quote by Comrade Curry
I think all you need to do is raise the saddle, but I'm unfamiliar with FR's

Im not quite sure thats whats wrong but Ill look into it anyways. Thanks for trying to help though.
Is the thumbscrew at the back not screwed in at all? (The one for fine-tuning).

Also, I'm lead to believe that you can't raise individual saddles without shimming them, so there's no real adjustment on the bridge.
Last edited by -MintSauce- at Aug 9, 2009,
try the floyd rose setup thread in the electric guitar forum. if its a problem with the bridge, the people who help in there should be able to help you figure it out.
Well, if I wanted to replace the floyd rose on the guitar, do you think that would be a safe procedure?
Pull the old one out, stick a new one in, simple as that. But setup can be a bitch. I'm working on getting some nasty buzz out of my A string
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Pull the old one out, stick a new one in, simple as that. But setup can be a bitch. I'm working on getting some nasty buzz out of my A string

It's funny you should say that, because my G string is buzzing right now
Quote by -MintSauce-
It's funny you should say that, because my G string is buzzing right now

Are you... coming on to me, Minty? I know we're both Bodom fans that idolize Alexi and his homoerotic behavior with Janne, but keep it in the Bodom thread!
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores