where in that song to be exact?

all i hear are these

1. slides
2. the piano and guitar going 1 for 1. as in. the guitar plays a chord and then the piano came in about an eighth note in the guitars chord.
3. tamborine.
4.muting

theres nothing "new" in that song .
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Last edited by shanchett99 at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by shanchett99
where in that song to be exact?

all i hear are these

1. slides
2. the piano and guitar going 1 for 1. as in. the guitar plays a chord and then the piano came in about an eighth note in the guitars chord.
3. tamborine.

this is all i hear too.

also, i lost. FUU-
There is nothing in that song except strumming chords and dead notes and plucking a couple individual notes in the interlude. There's nothing difficult or even remotely interesting about that song.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
i used to listen to this song im pretty sure hes just strumming dead strings in between chords. if that makes sense, he lays his had across the strings so they dont play notes and strums it. i could be wrong but thats all it sounds like to me
oh okay.
So that's what it is.
Wait how do you play dead notes ?
@__@
sorry I'm a total newb to that concept.
We will be the hopeful.
Rest your fingers on top of the strings but don't press down. Just touch the strings enough so they can't ring out. Then strum.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.