Does anyone have any wiring diagrams for Series wiring using singlecoils & 3 DPDT mini toggles instead of the normal 5 way strat
My Gear
03' MIM SunBurst Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard With Lace Alumitones
Epiphone PeeWee Les Paul
Starcaster By Fender
B-52 AT-112
Amplitube: Metal, Jimi Hendrix, Fender
Boss DS-1

Fav Bands: RHCP, Led Zep, ACDC, BLS, Slipknot
Last edited by a500n54 at Aug 8, 2009,
Quote by guitarskater11
*reported*

?
I dont get it all I want is a wiring diagram what are you reporting?
My Gear
Epiphone PeeWee Les Paul
Starcaster By Fender
B-52 AT-112
Boss DS-1

he reported you because you need to use the wiring thread. or search bar. use seymour duncan site they have everything.

there are so many of these "help me find wiring threads" when we have a ultimate wiring thread.

seymour duncan has everything you want
Gear

Epiphone Les paul
Vox ac50cp2
Ibanez s520ex
Squire Jazzbass
Quote by bumblu1
he reported you because you need to use the wiring thread. or search bar. use seymour duncan site they have everything.

there are so many of these "help me find wiring threads" when we have a ultimate wiring thread.

seymour duncan has everything you want
We I've looked in the wiring thread and checked out all those links and still cant find any diagrams for what I want to do
My Gear
Epiphone PeeWee Les Paul
Starcaster By Fender
B-52 AT-112
Boss DS-1

Quote by a500n54
We I've looked in the wiring thread and checked out all those links and still cant find any diagrams for what I want to do
Please use the Guitar Wiring thread for all questions about wiring inside a guitar.

Even if your question isn't handled in the info on the first page, posting your question in that thread helps keep the forum organized. If it's something that SHOULD already be on the reference info in the beginning of the thread, the Moderator who maintains that thread will find it easier to link to the post answering your question.

Reporting this thread was the correct thing to do. It needs to be closed. But an explanation should have accompanied it.

See you at the wiring thread, k?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.