When I improvise I tend to go for a slower blues approach with feel even when I'm playing stuff like Iron Maiden.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
It depends on my mood really, especially with improvising, although I have found more recently that when I improvise over the top of backing tracks I tend to start off with a slower approach at first and then build speed up to end the solo at a climax. If I decide to improv a song solo rather than play it the way the record does I loosely follow the record style just so it fits the song.
Why the **** do all you people do this?
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ADD APOSTROPHES TO DENOTE THE PLURAL FORM OF A NOUN.

Oh, and I prefer a neoclassical-esque feel in the phrasing, like some of the early Children of Bodom and whatnot.
Quote by AA00P

Oh, and I prefer a neoclassical-esque feel in the phrasing, like some of the early Children of Bodom and whatnot.

Last time I checked this wasn't www.ultimate-english.com
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Quote by AA00P

Take a chill pill, it's not the end of the world. It's a mistake, people make mistakes, not everybody happens to have perfected the use of grammar.
Quote by Tokai09

The implications of your point are that grammar should not matter unless it is specifically a grammar based discussion.

People on this site tend to type "solo's" rather than "solos" so much that it approaches the absurd.
Quote by Tokai09

lololol agreed
I like to play something in between fast blues and classical shred. It's like a mix of the soulfulness of blues with the fast sounds of classical metal
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by AA00P
The implications of your point are that grammar should not matter unless it is specifically a grammar based discussion.

People on this site tend to type "solo's" rather than "solos" so much that it approaches the absurd.

Erm..does it really matter? if it does to you then you're pretty pathetic to be honest.

^
I can tolerate their/there/they're misunderstandings, as well as a number of other mistakes.

I don't know whether this is confirmation bias or not (I suspect not), but my observations on the thread titling of these things "lolol look at mah solo's" suggests that this particular flub is endemic to UG, or at least guitar related forums. It is irksome, to say the least.

Furthermore, I resent your last statement. Twat.
Last edited by AA00P at Aug 8, 2009,
Usually slow-ish, melodic. With a few runs here and there, and usually I use hybrid picking to get some less used intervals in. I can't pull the really fast and complicated stuff out of my ass, at least not that well.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by AA00P
^
I can tolerate their/there/they're misunderstandings, as well as a number of other mistakes.

I don't know whether this is confirmation bias or not (I suspect not), but my observations on the thread titling of these things "lolol look at mah solo's" suggests that this particular flub is endemic to UG, or at least guitar related forums. It is irksome, to say the least.

Furthermore, I resent your last statement. Twat.

Yep...you're pathetic