i just got out my brothers old squier that he totally took apart and now i want to put new electronics and a bridge in it nothing too expensive cuz i mainly play bass and i just want a guitar to mess around on .its a strat
Then grab the GFS Strat kit. It's not top-quality stuff, but it'll be perfect for what you're looking for.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Ah.
Then, if you aren't too great with electronics, maybe a pre-loaded pickguard (there are some on Guitarfetish, but I've used a wilkinson pre-loaded pickguard that's pretty damn decent.) though it may (not too sure never weighed the costs) end up more expensive than getting it all separate.

For the bridge, you can get loads of cheap and fairly decent strat bridges, once again I'd probably suggest wilkinson, great cheap parts, if you've ever played one of the "vintage" guitars (the brand), the parts are used on them, and for budget guitars they are amazing.
Wilkinson trems are pretty good. GFS' one is pretty good, from what I hear. Mine's coming in Monday, hopefully. The prewired pgs off GFS are cheaper than buying all of the parts separate, but they use lower quality pickups. It'd be better to either grab a "hand-wired" one or get all of the parts yourself.

I think so.