Saw a Ibanez DDL10 at the local pawn for 30 bucks.

(Invalid img)

Is this thing any good. Whats the word on the street?
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Do it!!! easily worth 30 bucks.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
I wil, I read some good reviews online at other sites. Its an old 80's pedal, one of the early digital delays. Should get the job done fine.
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Ya i had a tube screamer that looked like this, it was a ts-10 it was made in like 79' pretty good quality.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
they should cut off your hands.... because you're stealing that from them.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
they should cut off your hands.... because you're stealing that from them.

Seriously, DO IT. It's a pretty good delay, plus it's only 30 bucks.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
honestly, i prefer my ibanez delay pedal to any of the delays on my line six dl4, at least when it comes to a solo tone
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
I hate being a wiener, but if you're over 12 and work a steady job, there should be no discussion over a $30 pedal. If it works, good stuff. If it doesnt, hey, it was only $30. Most people in north america wipe their asses with 20 dollar bills, so it shouldnt be up for question

sorry, no offense implied. Buy it, try it, and work it. If no dice, buy something else
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Quote by thedekker
I hate being a wiener, but if you're over 12 and work a steady job, there should be no discussion over a $30 pedal. If it works, good stuff. If it doesnt, hey, it was only $30. Most people in north america wipe their asses with 20 dollar bills, so it shouldnt be up for question

sorry, no offense implied. Buy it, try it, and work it. If no dice, buy something else

A wiener? Wut?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by TheWall27
A wiener? Wut?

Yeah yeah, we all have our sayings. In canada, we say EH and Wiener.. Try going to england and saying "Awesome". They'll all laugh at you. Its a less harsh way of saying DICK.
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

Quote by thedekker
Yeah yeah, we all have our sayings. In canada, we say EH and Wiener.. Try going to england and saying "Awesome". They'll all laugh at you. Its a less harsh way of saying DICK.

Ah, I see. My apologies.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by thedekker

wow. you have a seriously warped view on north americans.

canadians and americans get all wrapped up into one money loving, fat, capitalist stereotype. at least when we make stereotypes, we tend to separate countries.

you have some serious growing up to do, buddy. go f*ck yourself.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
wow. you have a seriously warped view on north americans.

canadians and americans get all wrapped up into one money loving, fat, capitalist stereotype. at least when we make stereotypes, we tend to separate countries.

you have some serious growing up to do, buddy. go f*ck yourself.

Ouch, I wasnt aware that Canada spends more money than the US. Sorry if I hit a soft spot. Get used to it, if you work and spend money on amps and guitars that you can instinctively live without, then you're a Capitalist. Try wiping your ass with your left hand, like the other half of the world has to. Jhachey22, i meant no offence, I respect your opinions on this message board. Peace.
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE

I feel the love oozing from this thread.

Ts, DOITNAO!

/thread
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by thedekker

No offense taken, Im heading out tomorrow morning. I could have bought then and there, but i had no idea if it was a relic or a piece of ****. Its not that im a whiner, just a realist. I didnt want to shell out dough for a pedal that was crap, 30 bucks or not.

But.....I should have. Ill be there in the morning.

Thanks fellas.
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by thedekker
if you work and spend money on amps and guitars that you can instinctively live without, then you're a Capitalist.

TS, it's a cheap digital delay.
Get it.
What could go wrong?
Thanks again. Just didnt want to get stuck with junk, this thing is quite nice.

1980 Marshall JMP 2204
DEFINEATELY i got one that sold for 50 at my local shop and its awesome for 30 its a steal
BrYcE WiSeMaN-------KILL EM ALL!