Have you had any dreams recently that related to music in an odd way?
Was it scary? Good? Wet?

For example, couple of months ago I had a dream of a top-less Slash running around New York City with an AK47, hunting down the members of Atomic Kitten.
It made no sense, and when he killed the last Atomic Kitten member, he discovered that he killed his daughter.
Really bizarre, I don't know what it means.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
I had dream I met Lady Gaga and we fell in love, and I produced her next record, and it made me a world-famous producer and we got married and lived happily ever after.

No lie.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I had dream I met Lady Gaga and we fell in love, and I produced her next record, and it made me a world-famous producer and we got married and lived happily ever after.

No lie.

Why would you lie? That sounds like a lot of my dreams.

I had one AMAZING dream though, when I banged Emma Bunton in the Colosseum of Rome, that stuck in my mind.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
I had a dream that I beat Satan in a guitar battle

Wow, when I say it like that, it sounds like a Guitar Hero dream, yet it had more to do with Russians kidnapping me, and the only way to escape the Russian's clutches was to defeat Satan in a game of your choice. Most people chose fistfighting (which Satan pulled out a knife), a gunfight (forget how he cheated, but he did somehow), until I challenged him to a rock off, and even Satan was not as Br00tal as I was

And now that I think of it, I think that was just a bizarre representation of how UG (which is russian) is controlling my life, and the only way to get out of UG's clutches is to become better at guitar than UG can "teach" me
Last edited by The Shroom420 at Aug 8, 2009,
i had a dream where i went to a metallica show and they played nothing but iron maiden covers.

i also had another dream where i went to see rush, except neil peart was the worst drummer ever and only hit the snare over and over in 4/4. also, there was a humongous orchestra of people with nylon string acoustics behind them, except they weren't playing them. they were just kinda... there.
Go Veg.
I Had a dream where i Sword fought in a back alley with a friend to the tune of Gutter Ballet...

is that the kinda thing you mean?
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
I had a dream that I was Kurt Cobain as a teenager, and I was about to put on my first show with Nirvana (Even though Nirvana didn't exist at that time in real life.)

However, there was a little problem. I couldn't play guitar. So I just decided to improvise solos the whole time. Also, Nirvana was playing a show in a supermarket for some reason. It made sense at the time, but now it's just like
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
for a couple of years my two biggest hobbies were guitar and running. i had a lot of dreams involving the two, usually the faster i played guitar, the faster i ran.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I dreamed... ahem. Kurt Cobain. Nuff said.
<<My lyric. Critique, please?

You can't change the world but you can make a dent.
I had a dream where I forgot my capo and everyone was like D:<
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
I had a dream where I went to an AC/DC concert, and for some reason Angus Young was playing a Banjo and trying to play thunderstruck.

Another one is where I was playing guitar at a gig, and the solo I played made my clothes fall off
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
i had a dream where i was walking on the clouds and i was surrounded by many many random rainbow coloured guitars and amps. then i started picking random ones up and playing and stuff and i sounded great. pity my dream was so so so so so so so so so far from reality.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Another one is where I was playing guitar at a gig, and the solo I played made my clothes fall off

Sigged.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by i_lovemetallica
I had a dream where I went to an AC/DC concert, and for some reason Angus Young was playing a Banjo and trying to play thunderstruck.

You're awesome
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron