Poll: Do you like Nancy Grace's reporting style?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like Nancy Grace's reporting style?
Hell yes! I love it!! She always hits the nail on the head with her truth.
1 2%
No. I think she is closed minded and over steps her bounds.
28 64%
I could personally care less...
15 34%
Voters: 44.
Normally I tend to steer away from all of the cable news channels, but the other night I found myself grasped by the television which just happened to be tuned to her show. They were discussing a woman who had been dragging her child around a cell phone store by a monkey backpack style leash. Nancy Grace obviously had her mind made up that the woman was a horrible parent who had no right to have a child all based on about 16 seconds of grainy cell phone video. She had guests on to talk about this incident who were both for and against her ideals on the situation, however when she would would ask a question to those opposing her opinions she would cut them off completely and not let them get their opinions in but when the people who shared her like minded opinion she would let them talk all they wanted. I found it to be very annoying yet some what humorous that she was so fixated on being right that she ignored facts stated by people opposed to her.

So I am starting this thread to see what yalls opinions are on the woman. I would like to hear stories about why you do or do not like her style of news reporting. I dont want this to turn into a person bashing thread so lets keep it based on her style of reporting. But I want to get yalls opinions of it and see what yall think.
I consider her the Billy Mays of reporting. Minus the cool.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Is it bad that when I read Nancy Grace I immediately thought of Macy Gray?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
All she does is milk the missing white girl of the week.

This is 100% true.
Quote by guitar-guy01
do what this guy says, he is wise
I think this thread should be "Lets discuss how much we want to diddle Nancy Grace's pooter"

Answer: A lot
i think shes a babe so I voted yes.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
This woman is perhaps one of the absolute WORST thing to ever happen to journalism/news broadcasting. She takes the smallest of stories and sensationalizes the hell out of them.

Whether it is a child who has been missing for 2 hours in bumble****, Montana, a single homicide in Florida, or the scandalous behavior of the mayor of small town, USA, she takes a small, local issue and turns it into this this unbelievably convoluted behemoth of a news story. Honestly, she spends more time discussing the conspiracies behind a story than the actual issue takes to play itself out.

And lets not forget her ****ing AMPLE coverage of celeb news. She has taken CNN and turned it into absolute tabloid junk, reporting incessantly on celeb dating lives, scandals, rumors, etc.

Nancy Grace has taken CNN Headline News and turned it into the most useless station on tv...

...aside from Fox News
Last edited by madefortvmovie at Aug 8, 2009,
She's a woman. The problem here is that she's also acting like one.

EDIT: Who's the closed-minded bitch now, Nancy Grace?
Last edited by thelurker at Aug 8, 2009,
She's terrible. I don't understand how someone as completely and utterly stupid as her even has her own show.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by madefortvmovie
This woman is perhaps one of the absolute WORST thing to ever happen to journalism/news broadcasting. She takes the smallest of stories and sensationalizes the hell out of them.

Whether it is a child who has been missing for 2 hours in bumble****, Montana, a single homicide in Florida, or the scandalous behavior of the mayor of small town, USA, she takes a small, local issue and turns it into this this unbelievably convoluted behemoth of a news story. Honestly, she spends more time discussing the conspiracies behind a story than the actual issue takes to play itself out.

And lets not forget her ****ing AMPLE coverage of celeb news. She has taken CNN and turned it into absolute tabloid junk, reporting incessantly on celeb dating lives, scandals, rumors, etc.

Nancy Grace has taken CNN Headline News and turned it into the most useless station on tv...

...aside from Fox News

Larry King is still a badass though.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
She is a loud-mouth, moron masquerading as a journalist. She doesn't even report things, she has a spaz attack in front of a camera for the duration of her show.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Aug 8, 2009,
meh, i think she's a bitch. she was stuck on the caylee anthony story for almost a year. she yells too much and doesn't like it when people disagree with her

the guy below me won this thread

similarly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPY7b35vF4

dang, the guy 2 posts below me beat me to it.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Aug 8, 2009,