Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6

I was just snooping around on the schecter website and saw this guitar, and I have a couple questions about it. This pertains to the white one if it makes any difference.

First, how thick is the body compared to other LP copies? I've played a couple of them and I've always found them to be too heavy and thick.

Secondly, it appears as if the fretboard is painted red on the official schecter website, but at the guitar center link I posted above it looks like a dark rosewood, can anbody who owns one tell me what the actual color is?
its a little thinner than an epi lp. and its lighter too.

the fretboard is rosewood.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I want the Black Cherry colour but not the EMG pickups I'll have to try one of these but nowhere locally sells Schecters.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould