I currently own a line 6 pod xt and obviously record guitars with it. I'm looking to add bass to my songs and really dont see the need in purchasing the bass pod xt just to do so. I've experimented with different settings but can't seem to get the right tone so my question would be is it possible to get a good bass tone out of the pod xt? Any settings anyone would recommend?

Thanks
i know this isnt quite the answer you would be looking for but i would say try selling it and getting a hold of a pod X3. they have bass amps on there and i even think stuff for vox. gods know i love mine
you can buy the bass expansion for the xt on the line6 website, I suggest buying one of the bundles, either the 2 model pack combo thing or the triple pack offer, it'll save you lots of money :]
i have some songs on my profile all recorded with an xt if you wanna check them out
Quote by Mr Lordi
you can buy the bass expansion for the xt on the line6 website, I suggest buying one of the bundles, either the 2 model pack combo thing or the triple pack offer, it'll save you lots of money :]
i have some songs on my profile all recorded with an xt if you wanna check them out

The bass models are compatible with the pod xt for guitar?

If thats the case, i'll just download those