Is there a such thing as a harmony pedal for your guitar? I hear it all the time in songs from Boston to Metallica, where you got two guitarist playing the same thing at the same time and it sounds wicked. I know they have one for vocals, but its way more than what I'm looking for and its very expensive. I would just like to replicate that sound with one guitar, but I can't find anything on the market that does that. Does anyone know of anything, that can do this that doesn't have anything to do with loops because I don't want to get into loop pedals.
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13
I know they make them, go to guitar center and put in harmony pedal, i forget who makes them, i think boss has one.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by khfan23
I know they make them, go to guitar center and put in harmony pedal, i forget who makes them, i think boss has one.

I already tried that, and google looking for one, all I ever get is the TC Helicon vocal harmonizer.
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13
you should have a look at eventides if cash is no issue, maybe the digitech harmony man on a budget
Gear

Ibanez RG1451 (Bareknuckle Aftermath bridge, Cold Sweat neck)
Jackson DK2T(Bareknuckle Miracle Man bridge,SD Jazz neck)
Ibanez RG321mh(SD JB bridge)
Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's
Whammy pedal.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by WSR66
Whammy pedal.

I think this is as close as you'll get imo.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss PS5 super shifter
As i've said before, it is very digital sounding, but it can make some half (ok, maybe quarter) decent harmony sounds. (like harmonizing with a robot) Its Pitch Shifter allows you to choose an interval for the overlayed note. The Harmonizer, you set it to a specific key, and it will create harmonies of different intervals. Detune is similar to a chorus pedal. T-arm acts like a whammy and shoots your note up or down to a specific interval. Flutter is used as a pull and release of a whammy bar, to a specific set interval. Useful, but not overly great sounding.
Only reason I use mine is because I dont have a chorus pedal, and none of my guits have a floating trem

Digitech whammy
Never tried, I've heard it sounds better than the boss PS5
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Last edited by thedekker at Aug 8, 2009,
The pedal you are looking for is the Boss Harmonist. You would have to find one used but they are on Ebay all the time.
Quote by acidrain22
you should have a look at eventides if cash is no issue, maybe the digitech harmony man on a budget

These are probably the best options. Much better than the Ps-5 and Whammy
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet