So i have fallen in love with piano and keyboards and all of it...So i want to get one and learn how to play but I know nothing about them. I know i want one that has 76 keys or more... um I would like the keys to be touch responsive or have them be piano focused so they feel like real keys.It feel more professional to me imo. Ummm I dont wanna spend alot of money at all seeing as how it is going to be my first. Apart from that I cant think of anything else I really need...So digital keyboard,Piano type keys,76 of them or however lets me play songs without being limited,Maybe a grand piano function? And also not something that will send me into poverty(Ill save the expensive one for when I actually get good) Well thats pretty much it! Thank you guys! : D
Ok...So far none of the above post have been very helpful. Why did you reccommend that yamaha?...Its 22 years old...Wtf? And i followed that link...Dont really feel like spendin that much for my first keyboard..Anyone else wanna try? Thanks
casio sells a workstation for 200 through guitarcenter and walmart has too but comes in a pack with other stuff and is over 200

why doesn't korg r3 ever get any love, it has actual sized keys not those mini little ones the microkorg gives you and has some of the same sounds through patches.
Quote by Raging Bull
casio sells a workstation for 200 through guitarcenter and walmart has too but comes in a pack with other stuff and is over 200

why doesn't korg r3 ever get any love, it has actual sized keys not those mini little ones the microkorg gives you and has some of the same sounds through patches.

I was kidding about the microKorg, it's a great synth but not what he's looking for.

I have a Yamaha PSR-280, and it's pretty decent. However I got it for free so I can't tell you how much you can buy it for.
yeah you should check craigslist, being that low priced keyboards seem to lose value fast since they are always coming out new ones, also there might be some cool vintage stuff posted.
Quote by Glass_Skin
Because the Yamaha Portasound series is the best instrument ever.

+1 I've got a PSS-780.

It's fun value is eclipsed only by my mate's Casio SA-21, speaking of which - they only go for a few quid on eBay.
yamaha ypg 235 like 250 bucks i think
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Ok ill get a yamaha ypg or a dgx 230 or something along those lines. Thanks

The ARP Odyssey! Anything else just isn't worth it!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

The ARP Odyssey! Anything else just isn't worth it!

A challenger appears

Quote by Glass_Skin
A challenger appears

Pfft... If it ain't at least got an LFO then I ain't interested
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by blasian
Um im looking to spend 200 and less?

Good luck. 76 weighted keys is going to be more than $200. You'll be hard pressed to find everything that you want for that price.