mine was jesus doesnt want me for a sunbeam.
=(
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Quote by Thesmartkid
My first song was smoke on the water.

Cliche, yet classic...

i was actually learning stairy then i learned smoke on the water at the same time so ill call that a tie
First bit of a song I learned was smoke on the water, first song I actually learned all the way through was either Mr. Chainsaw - Alkaline Trio or Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Davetastic11
i was actually learning stairy then i learned smoke on the water at the same time so ill call that a tie[/QUO

I was going to learn stair way then this happened

LMAO
Quote by Davetastic11
i was actually learning stairy then i learned smoke on the water at the same time so ill call that a tie[/QUO

I was going to learn stair way then this happened

Wayne's world!

Stairway here too I still fail in playing a part of the solo >.<
Apostle of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join!
My Last.fm
Quote by Thesmartkid
My first song was smoke on the water.

Cliche, yet classic...

this, i remember sitting down with my dads guitar, and figuring it out. took a lil while but it made me want to play guitar.
'Music is the best"
Zappa
other than of smoke on the water i think it was house of the rising sun
I was hoping you could go with me and when you went with me we could hold hands and I could call you my real girlfriend.
Mine was Stairway...not my brightest idea because I had to perform it with the solo. haha staying up all night practicing was a good way to get good fast.
First whole song was London Dungeon by The Misfits, but the first riffs I learned was Smoke On The Water & Iron Man at more or less the same time.