Just bought a guitar last night on eBay. Seller had a very high rating and a ton of sales with happy customers.

He was advertising the guitar as an Ibanez RG 220B. I just now noticed in the pictures listed on this page http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180391550641 it appears to be the RG 220 neck but on an ESP body??

The only ESP I can find so far with 3 knobs and that look is the Kirk Hammett model. Does anybody know what ESP body this appears to be, and if it's worth the price I paid ($161.00)?

Any answers or input would be greatly appreciated. I have not received it yet and if this is a scam I'll just return it and file a not as advertised claim with ebay/PayPal...

Thanks in advance
it's an looks like Ibby body. did he say it was an ESP body?

Edit: SUE HIS ASS
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Aug 8, 2009,
i see an ibanez neck, a jackson neck pickup, an EMG HZ bridge pickup, and an ESP/LTD body. idk what to tell ya, buddy.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
As stated on the eBay listing
Note: Pictures of item override any information in the listing. We try very hard to write detailed and accurate descriptions. However, every once in a while we do make mistakes. If there is something in the listing and not in the picture. Please ask before bidding. We will not accept returns if the above mention problem arises.
you got jipped.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by Ekofu
As stated on the eBay listing

Note: Pictures of item override any information in the listing. We try very hard to write detailed and accurate descriptions. However, every once in a while we do make mistakes. If there is something in the listing and not in the picture. Please ask before bidding. We will not accept returns if the above mention problem arises.

Any info in the listing, but not the title. It's obviously a fraudulent listing. He also has a 7 day return policy so I'll most likely just go that route.

Quote by randomhero93
i see an ibanez neck, a jackson neck pickup, an EMG HZ bridge pickup, and an ESP/LTD body. idk what to tell ya, buddy.

The only ESP/LTD body (I can find) that has that shape and (3) knobs is the Hammett series which appears to be pricey.

Thanks all for the replies. It is appreciated.
unless you get a full refund on the return, talk to pay pal because they have some sort of insurance policy. if that doesn't work, sue the bastard up the ass
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Try it, maybe you will like it?? If not just return it.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by simpleben09
unless you get a full refund on the return, talk to pay pal because they have some sort of insurance policy. if that doesn't work, sue the bastard up the ass

Thanks, right now I'm thinking the body alone may be worth than what I paid. I'll have to do some more research and maybe take it to my local guitar center to get more info. I still can't find many ESP/LTD bodies with the 3 knobs....
Quote by bobpank
Thanks, right now I'm thinking the body alone may be worth than what I paid. I'll have to do some more research and maybe take it to my local guitar center to get more info. I still can't find many ESP/LTD bodies with the 3 knobs....

maybe it's just a sticker?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.